Works with any testing methodology
Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
Web accessibility testing has a problem: testing after the fact. Tenon seeks to solve that. Tenon is a one of a kind accessibility testing tool in that it is aimed at offering unprecedented flexibility in tooling for designers developers testers and content authors.
Tenon achieves these goals via its API which can be seamlessly integrated into your existing toolset. It doesn't matter what IDE or CMS you use, what automated build and deploy tool you use, or what you use for unit testing, acceptance testing, or issue tracking, Tenon can be added to these workflows. This ability to test early and often allows you to catch and fix accessibility issues before they happen, not after, allowing you to release accessible code from the start.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. There are tutorial videos, 24/7 online support, user guide
Does this service offer an API?
Yes. Any number of users can work. There are Team features to help managing large groups
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, REST API.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
activeCollab, Asana, Assembla, Axosoft, Basecamp, BugTracker.NET, Bugzilla, Clarizen, DoneDone, Email, FogBugz, Gemini, GitHub, JIRA, LeanKit, Lighthouse, Mantis, Pivotal, Planbox, Rally, Redmine, ServiceDesk Plus, TFS, Trac, Trello, Unfuddle, VersionOne,
VSTS, Youtrack, AutoIT, UFT, Rational Robot, Sahi, Selenium, TestComplete, Watir
What platforms does this service support?
Jira, GitHub, Bugzilla, FogBugz, TFS, Mantis, Axosoft, Rally, YouTrack, Asana, Redmine, Assembla, Basecamp, VersionOne, Sahi, Selenium, Watir, UFT
What is this service generally used for?
Web app works on any device, desktop client supported on Win and Mac
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Software testing management, bug reporting, bug tracking, requirements coverage
Testing teams, developers, product managers
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who uses Testuff
- Web App
Hebrew, Spanish, English, French, German, Arabic