Works with any testing methodology
Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
Use Peek to improve your site's performance and SEO.
Website owners and professionals use Peek to gain a deeper knowledge and control of their website. They also use it to quickly find and fix errors, improve their SEO ranking, as well as to analyse and learn from the competition.
Do your competitors always seem to rank higher than you? Analyse their site for weaknesses and see how you could make improvements to your own site to gain a competitive advantage.
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Customized Notification Center
Available as web app and a desktop client
Available in 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. There are tutorial videos, 24/7 online support, user guide
Does this service offer an API?
Yes. Any number of users can work. There are Team features to help managing large groups
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, REST API.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
activeCollab, Asana, Assembla, Axosoft, Basecamp, BugTracker.NET, Bugzilla, Clarizen, DoneDone, Email, FogBugz, Gemini, GitHub, JIRA, LeanKit, Lighthouse, Mantis, Pivotal, Planbox, Rally, Redmine, ServiceDesk Plus, TFS, Trac, Trello, Unfuddle, VersionOne,
VSTS, Youtrack, AutoIT, UFT, Rational Robot, Sahi, Selenium, TestComplete, Watir
What platforms does this service support?
Jira, GitHub, Bugzilla, FogBugz, TFS, Mantis, Axosoft, Rally, YouTrack, Asana, Redmine, Assembla, Basecamp, VersionOne, Sahi, Selenium, Watir, UFT
What is this service generally used for?
Web app works on any device, desktop client supported on Win and Mac
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Software testing management, bug reporting, bug tracking, requirements coverage
Testing teams, developers, product managers
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who uses Testuff
- Web App
Hebrew, Spanish, Arabic, English, French, German