Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
About Tricentis Tosca
Tricentis Tosca is recognized as the Continuous Testing leader in both the Forrester Wave and the Gartner Magic Quadrant. With the industry’s most innovative functional testing technologies, Tricentis Tosca breaks through the barriers experienced with conventional testing tools.
Using Tricentis Tosca, leading companies such as HBO, Whole Foods, Toyota, Allianz, BMW, Starbucks, Deutsche Bank, Lexmark, Orange and UBS achieve 90%+ test automation rates.
This can help you transform manual testers into automation specialists and ensure that testing keeps pace with Agile and DevOps.
Flood is a cloud-based, distributed load testing platform that helps teams test how their applications scale with massive load generated from around the world. Flood can generate load using popular open source load testing tools (such as Apache JMeter, Gatling, and Chrome) as well as Tricentis Tosca functional testing cases (API and UI).
Unlike the other offerings on the marketplace for load testing, Flood provides:
Straightforward ways to define, create, and maintain load tests
On-demand platform for running those load tests at scale
Real-time result visualization and analysis
Continuous insight into performance over time
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Customized Notification Center
Available as web app and a desktop client
Available in 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
Risk coverage optimization for a redundancy-free testing portfolio
Model-based test automation that doesn't require technical expertise
Business readable test cases that are easy to design and maintain
API testing to start testing from the ground up
Orchestrated Service Virtualization allows you to simulate processes and third-party services
Exploratory Testing Assistant to make recording new defects easy.
Comprehensive support for technologies such as SAP, Siebel, Oracle, Java, Finacle, and more
Test data management for design, generation, and provisioning of real and synthetic test data
Browser Level User approach reduces script creation, maintenance, and complexity overheads.
Tosca Flood integration, including seamless load testing for both UI and API based test cases.
Superior economy of scale with cloud-based load generation across multiple geographic regions around the world.
Tool agnostic, can integrate with new tools as they become available.
Cluster-less, shared-nothing architecture which means we can scale out for very large tests without the typical bottlenecks found in our competitors with more traditional setups.
Real time reports in an easy to share, intuitive, and interactive dashboard.
Long term storage of results, so you can continuously assess performance over time.
Test-friendly pricing where you pay for the infrastructure you use, not per test or per simulated user like most of our competitors.
First class support, talk to real performance engineers who can resolve most issues within a 4-hour period rather than get stuck in an escalation queue.
Starting from: $27.00/month
Credit card required: N/A
$27 user/month or $270 user/year
Special Site License option for enterprise
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. There are tutorial videos, 24/7 online support, user guide
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. Any number of users can work. There are Team features to help managing large groups