Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
Applause connects users' software, mobile apps, websites and teams to both an intuitive SaaS platform and the world’s leading community of digital experts. It delivers a premium digital experience (DX) from the real world.
Applause gathers data from over half a billion reviews and star ratings, transforming it into business intelligence that tells app owners what users are thinking instead of just what they’re doing. This is a new, efficient approach to product testing, taking place in real situations, locations, and real devices.
This service utilizes 175,000 real-world users for its unique kind of app testing, crawling more than 30 million apps and 500 million app reviews. It lists apps on a scale of 0-100 based on essential characteristics acquired from reviews, so app owners can instantly measure audience perception.
Flood is a cloud-based, distributed load testing platform that helps teams test how their applications scale with massive load generated from around the world. Flood can generate load using popular open source load testing tools (such as Apache JMeter, Gatling, and Chrome) as well as Tricentis Tosca functional testing cases (API and UI).
Unlike the other offerings on the marketplace for load testing, Flood provides:
Straightforward ways to define, create, and maintain load tests
On-demand platform for running those load tests at scale
Real-time result visualization and analysis
Continuous insight into performance over time
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Customized Notification Center
Available as web app and a desktop client
Available in 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
Mobile Sentiment Analysis
Test Script Reviews
Web-based 320 Dashboard
Browser Level User approach reduces script creation, maintenance, and complexity overheads.
Tosca Flood integration, including seamless load testing for both UI and API based test cases.
Superior economy of scale with cloud-based load generation across multiple geographic regions around the world.
Tool agnostic, can integrate with new tools as they become available.
Cluster-less, shared-nothing architecture which means we can scale out for very large tests without the typical bottlenecks found in our competitors with more traditional setups.
Real time reports in an easy to share, intuitive, and interactive dashboard.
Long term storage of results, so you can continuously assess performance over time.
Test-friendly pricing where you pay for the infrastructure you use, not per test or per simulated user like most of our competitors.
First class support, talk to real performance engineers who can resolve most issues within a 4-hour period rather than get stuck in an escalation queue.
Starting from: $27.00/month
Credit card required: N/A
$27 user/month or $270 user/year
Special Site License option for enterprise
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. There are tutorial videos, 24/7 online support, user guide
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. Any number of users can work. There are Team features to help managing large groups