Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
Intland Software’s codeBeamer is an ALM solution that ensures gapless traceability throughout the entire process of product development. codeBeamer ALM supports both Agile and Waterfall, and offers a scalable solution for both small and large organisations. Based on customer reviews, codeBeamer greatly supports companies in achieving higher efficiency and effectiveness along the product development lifecycle, thus cutting development time and costs.
With readymade industry templates supporting Agile/Waterfall/Hybrid methodologies and quality standards, codeBeamer ALM is used by developers of safety-critical products to cut time to market, and to significantly reduce the costs of product development and compliance audits. Manage millions of artifacts in hundreds of projects, scale Agile, and maintain traceability with codeBeamer ALM.
About ViduPM Tool
ViduPM is a comprehensive project management tool, one-stop solution for digital marketing companies, software development companies, SEO/IT services and for freelancers.
This tool is built to help users stay on top of their Project Management, SEO Operations, Invoice Management, Reporting, Team Management, Time tracking, Client Communications.
ViduPM provides users with a robust feature set that, the software offers many free integrations with popular applications that you already use, including PayPal, Google Analytics, Google Drive, Dropbox Facebook, Harvest and more.
ViduPM is built specially to increase the work productivity, growth of business with high-end results which meets client expectation.
Benefits of using ViduPM
It increases work efficiency.
It gives you the high-level overview of projects
It keeps associate updated ( clients and team members ).
It increases work flexibility
It reduces risk
It provides you the structured process/ workflow.
It is a time-saving tool
It improves communication
It improves accountability
It works well with an existing tool.
Batch Permissions & Access
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Customized Notification Center
Available as web app and a desktop client
Available in 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
Agility, traceability and compliance throughout the product development lifecycle
Preconfigured templates for safety-critical product development
Gapless traceability from requirements through to release & operations
Supports Agile, Waterfall & Hybrid processes
Scalable & able to manage millions of artifacts in hundreds of projects
It's a standalone, holistically integrated ALM tool, but it integrates well with other legacy solutions (Jenkins, IBM DOORS, Atlassian JIRA, MS Word/Excel, Enterprise Architect, MATLAB Simulink, SAP, etc)
Does this service offer an API?
Yes (REST API)
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
What is this service generally used for?
To manage the complex development lifecycles of high-tech products, to cut development time and costs, and generally to develop better products faster.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Small/medium companies to global enterprises developing complex, IoT-connected products, especially for safety-critical industries (medical device developers, avionics & automotive embedded systems developers, pharmaceutical companies, etc).