Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
• TestingWhiz™ is a Codeless Test Automation Tool, which can perform End-to-end testing like Functional, Regression, Database, Big Data, Web UI, Cross Browser testing & Distributed Execution for Web, Mobile and Cloud Apps. It offers enough goodies for junior testers as well as experienced testers.
• TestingWhiz is an Easy, Intuitive, Affordable Test Automation Solution based on robust Flexible Automation Scripting Technology (FAST®) that uses intelligent and reusable recording techniques like Keyword Driven Testing, Data Driven Testing, MS Excel Programming, Object Based Inputs and Java Scripting to design and execute test cases.
• With TestingWhiz, test engineers can effectively automate Functional, Regression and Database Testing of applications leveraging its out-of-the-box and intelligent features like keyword-driven testing, data driven testing, excel inputs, cross-browser testing, image comparison, object recorder, language translation and Java scripting.
• TestingWhiz is a venture of Cygnet Infotech, a CMMi Level 3 IT services company based in USA, South Africa, Australia & India.
Berke is a hiring and employee assessment tool that uses data-driven insights to predict hiring success.
Berke assessment is tailored to your company and your job. Custom targets set you up for success.
Reports are written with hiring managers in mind. No training is needed. Berke reports are straight forward. You'll see at a glance where your candidate hits or misses targets. If there's a mismatch, we'll illustrate how it will impact job performance.
Each report comes with a custom interview guide to help you ask the right questions and generate candid answers.
360 Degree Feedback
Employee Incentive Management
Soft Skill Testing
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Customized Notification Center
Available as web app and a desktop client
Available in 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
Web Test Automation
Web Services Testing
Automated Mobile Testing
Cross Browser Testing
Regression Test Automation
Big Data Testing
Automated Software Testing Tool
No key features associated with this application.
Starting from: $27.00/month
Credit card required: N/A
$27 user/month or $270 user/year
Special Site License option for enterprise
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. There are tutorial videos, 24/7 online support, user guide
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. Any number of users can work. There are Team features to help managing large groups