When two people converse, they adapt their speech to match each other's expectations and background. What if your website could do the same?
INSTANT is a drop-in service that adapts your website to match the intent, vocabulary and sentiment of specific audiences. Tightly integrated with Google Adwords, the service optimizes user experience, increases conversion rates and lowers your cost-per-click.
Flockler platform enables brands to collate, analyse and display user-generated social content on their services, increasing conversion rates and dwell time. Flockler is trusted by likes of Royal Mail, Visit Britain, and UEFA.
30-day free trial on all plans and monthly subscription fees starting from 49€ / month.
- Easy to curate UGC reaching consumers in the early phase of purchasing cycle and driving traffic to product pages
- An uplift in conversions by 20-30 % when social posts are used as product testimonials and displayed at the moment of purchase on checkout or product pages
- Social data and the insights provided by the platform help you to create more targeted and personalised content assets increasing the conversion rate of your social advertising
- Optimised user experience on all devices increasing the conversion rates of the content
- There are no restrictions on the look & feel and display of content. Flockler creates a default look & feel without any development work, but your developers can create a fully customised style
- Categorisations and metadata such as tags help you to create tailored and personalised content experiences. For example, you could display content with a particular tag to clients who have visited a certain page earlier
- Full SaaS solution and support provided by Flockler enabling customers to lower technology costs and reallocate that budget to marketing and sales activities.
Here’s how Flockler works:
1) Write blog posts and collate social content from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
You can create multiple sections and categorise your content based on category, product and content type.
2) Set up rules to gather content automatically from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
Set up automated feeds to store the content published on social channels; Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook, and automatically display those posts on your site. For example, set up a feed displaying all the tweets mentioning a certain keyword or posted by your company. You can either publish content automatically to your website or store for moderation. Even if you decide to publish content automatically, you can always hide content or add more content manually.
3) Display social content on homepage and product pages to increase conversion rates
Display content on homepage and product pages based on Flockler's sections or content tagging. Flockler provides embed code for any website, and plugins for WordPress, Magento, and Shopify making the set up process easy and smooth even for non-techie.
The look and feel can be customised to fit your brand guidelines. The layout is automatically optimised for mobile, tablet and desktop, and the social wall can be displayed anywhere on your website.
4) Gain deeper and more meaningful insights into your audience
You can add your analytics code (e.g. Google Analytics) to measure the traffic and interactions on your social wall. In addition, Flockler platform analyses the popularity and engagement of social content and displays how many comments and likes each piece of content published by you or your audience has generated. It shows which individuals are actively engaging with your content, and out of those, who has the most influence. You can use the valuable data that Flockler’s platform provides in many ways such as to identify themes and trends, get ideas for future content, create new product lines and marketing ideas, as well as use it for personalized and targeted advertising on social channels.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
What platforms does this service support?
- Social media services such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Email marketing platforms such as MailChimp.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Flockler can be embedded to any website or application with a code snippet or installing plugin for WordPress, Magento, and Shopify.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What is this service generally used for?
Yes. Help documents available online. Fanatical support available via live chat, email, and phone.
Does this service offer an API?
Flockler is used to:
* Display user-generated content on the homepage or product pages.
* Create a full content marketing site.
* Display UGC during the event or on office displays.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Flockler is used by marketing professionals looking to utilise social content as product testimonials on their website or to create a content marketing site, and is trusted by the likes of Penguin Books, Visit Britain, UEFA, and many more.