Taskade is a friendly space for your checklists, outlines, and notes. Use it as your simple to-do list and task manager. You can instantly make a list and share it with your friends, family, and team. Taskade is a real-time collaborative editor, so you can edit lists together live.
Taskade declutters your thoughts so you can focus on your tasks, ideas, and getting things done. Use Taskade to capture your ideas, goals, daily tasks and stay organized.
• Create a beautiful task list, note, or outline.
• Collaborate with others, with real-time syncing.
• Share your task lists instantly using a share link.
• Easily invite friends and teammates to Taskade.
• Work together in a shared team folder.
• Task lists with a natural editing interface.
• Edit to-do lists like a word doc and document.
• Mark any items as complete, whether bullet, number, or checkbox.
• Infinitely nested lists with indent/outdent.
• Tag and filter tasks using #hashtag and @mentions.
• Works on phones and tablets, with live real-time syncing between devices.
• Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer.
• Simply tap to edit, like a text document.
• Transform your list into a bullet journal, notepad, or outliner.
• Easily expand and collapse outlines and lists.
• Beautiful and minimal interface.
• Simple, instant and FREE.
• Feel good, get motivated, seize the momentum and get things done!
Yes, Taskade is completely free. Soon you will have the option to upgrade to Taskade Pro, which will have additional features like themes, sticker packs, and customization.
Basecamp makes collaboration and project management simple and productive with a wide variety of different tools: to-do lists, file sharing, web-based text documents, time tracking, milestone management and a live messaging system.
Basecamp operates on the cloud and is also available in mobile form for Android and iOS.
The trial period lasts for 60 days (2 months). Basecamp has been used and trusted by some 15 million users around the world.
Basecamp concentrates its efforts on keeping collaboration and project management as simple as possible.
BusyOn bot conducts standup meetings asynchronously as well as handles tracking and reporting tasks within Slack.
How BusyOn Helps Teams Increase Productivity?
Daily Scrum Meetings within Slack
Using BusyOn, one can have daily standup meetings within Slack.
Dedicated daily Scrum Report
You can set your own questions for daily scrum meetings and the report after each team member answered. You can also automate the meetings to get it scheduled Daily, Weekly or Monthly without leaving Slack.
Get Team Updates in real-time
Simply integrate a Slack channel with BusyOn to keep track of all team members' activity/task within Slack.
Get track of Team Performance report with a Click
Using BusyOn, you can check all team tasks with just a single click. Adding more to it, you can download the progress report.
Receive a daily email to track team's Previous Day Working
You receive your daily report through emails so that you can easily track your team performance.
Get Automatic Reminder in Slack to help you Recall
Whenever you forget posting your tasks via BusyOn, you receive an automatic reminder. This will remind you to update your current task on a regular interval.
Dashboard to summarise team task activity
To save your time, you will get Advanced Dashboard to check all team activities at a single place.
Integrate with Google Calendar
By integrating BusyOn with your Google Calendar account, all your activities via BusyOn will be synchronized with Google Calendar.
- BusyOn provides the /busyon command which allows team members to post their tasks to the selected Slack channel from anywhere.
- Use /standup command to Run Standup meetings asynchronously within Slack.
No key features associated with this application.
To-do lists: Keep your to-do lists online and in one place. Basecamp allows you to add lists and assign people in your team to be responsible for each one. As tasks are completed, simply check off the item and it will move to the completed list.
Share files with ease: Basecamp’s built in file sharing makes it simple to share documents with team members or project clients. Upload anything from designs to invoices, categorise them, and download anytime, anywhere. Keep large files out of your emails!
Free for 60 days: Basecamp is completely free for two months and then operates on a pay-as-you-go service, starting at $20 / month.
Communicate effectively: The Basecamp message board makes communication more effective. Easily post messages, categorize them, attach necessary files, and allow anyone you choose to comment on your message(s). Find your conversations with ease with the built in search function.
Track progress: Keep track of important deadlines with Basecamp’s ‘milestones'. Assign milestones to team members, follow them in the dashboard, and subscribe them to iCal. You can also keep track of the time you spend on tasks or projects with the built in time tracking feature.
Hold standup meeting within Slack
Frame your own daily scrum report
Daily complete updates in real-time
Tap in the Daily Team Performance with a Click
Switching between Teams would never be an issue
Let your Email Track your Previous Day Working
Automatic Reminder will Help you Recall
A Hubspace to get all Tasks from One Place
Update tasks to Slack channel via BusyOn Web App