Syslink Xandria simplifies the management of large scale SAP landscapes. With nearly 20 year delivering SAP system solutions to IT service providers and enterprises globally we know what it takes to provide complete control of complex systems. Whether on-premise or cloud, we pair in-depth SAP monitoring automation with robust yet simple to use solutions —allowing our customers to optimize complex SAP systems performance, offer new services, reduce operational cost, and ensure compliance and productivity.
Syslink Xandria at a Glance
* Automate instant and long-term health check of complex multi-tenants SAP landscapes.
* Reacts and inform on any deviation of functional or business environment
* Monitor business processes End-to-end - easily detect root-cause before they escalate
* Visibility and insights into the health and operation of one or many SAP ecosystems
* Fixes inefficiencies in SAP monitoring – saving resources, costs and time
* Automate SLA reporting, monitoring and forecasting
Why Choose Syslink Xandria?*
This all-in-one solution benefit your business allowing you to
* Differentiate your services by offering new and innovate new services.
* Reduce costs by dramatically decreasing the amount of time spent on mundane actions
* Better use of existing resource to focus on solving problems or implementing new services while saving software and hardware costs
* Ensure the business’ security and compliance and shorten time to audit readiness.
* Simple (and fast) to install solution that is easy to use and increase employees satisfaction
New Relic is one of the largest APM platforms on market with thousands of customers. It offers software and web analytics for startups, SMEs, and large corporations.
This platform offers SaaS Web & Mobile Application Monitoring for Ruby, PHP, .Net, Java, Python, Node.js, iOS, and Android with network monitoring capabilities. Thanks to it, developers can focus on coding, instead of solving issues with app's performance.
New Relic features a dashboard with real-time monitoring and deep diagnostic solutions. It is able to recognize when performance bottlenecks happen, where application stack and code problems exist, and how to repair them. There are also mobile monitoring tools offered for Android and iOS operating systems.
Provides application developers and DBA's SQL analytics and performance with ZERO application changes. Deployment requires no changes to your existing database infrastructure.
• Do you use a cache today (e.g. Redis, Memcache)? We intelligently cache into the cache of your choice and auto-invalidate. No code changes are required.
• Automated database failover: It's better than the AWS failover; we are application-aware and will not drop the connection. No more spending development on a failover solution (e.g. MySQL, Postgres PG-pool).
• Read/Write splits: We route queries to the appropriate serve making the best use of read replicas.
In AWS or Azure? Check us out in the Marketplace. Search for "Heimdall".
Or, download us for free on our homepage.
Password & Access Management
Batch Permissions & Access
SAP system monitoring
SAP predictive resource planning
SAP Business Service Management (BSM)
SAP Landscape management
SAP audit readiness and assured compliance
SAP automated daily and custom checks and reporting
SAP automated daily and real-time checks
Availability & Error Monitoring
SQL Analytics and Performance solution
Intelligent SQL caching recommendations
5 minute installation; no changes to your application or database
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes, included in the price, remote or on-site support.
Our team is the best you've ever met. They will make sure that the product is used in the best way for your organization and will be there for you whenever needed
What platforms does this service support?
SAP - all of its components (everything that runs on Netweaver), servers, databases, HANA, third party apps
What is this service generally used for?
SAP systems management, monitoring and analysis. SAP Basis teams use it to ensure the health and prevent SAP system failures.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Ticketing and support systems as well as any system that offer RESTful API
Does this service offer an API?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes, it is build to work for large companies as well as managed service providers (MSPs) and hosting companies, providing an elaborate access list and team permissions as well as escalation process.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
SAP, SAP HANA, ServiceNow
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Enterprises who uses and manage their SAP system, or MSPs and hosting companies who manage SAP systems
What platforms does this service support?
This is a web-based software with native apps for Android and iOS.