With SmartBear's TestComplete product users can perform quick automated practical tests featuring Record & Replay capacities for both desktop and web applications. Tests can be recorded and played back, thanks to the most reliable and customizable object repository, incorporating 1k Rules Covering 50k properties and 500 controls.
The feature that makes this application stand out is Keyword Testing. IT professionals perform tests in a series of checkpoints—step-by-step logical hierarchal trees and the states of the application's various properties are examined with keywords. TestComplete also features built-in support for most-used open source frameworks and tools, such as Selenium and SoapUI.
The main functions of this SmartBear product are Automated UI Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Automated Regression Testing Tool, Unmatched Object Recognition for GUI Testing, Selenium & TestComplete, Enable End-to-End Testing for Complete Test Coverage, Automated Test Reporting & Analysis, Continuous Testing, and more.
About Katalon Studio
Katalon Studio enhances Selenium and Appium with a complete test automation framework that helps you start testing in no time.
* Provides project templates for organizing test cases, object repository and keywords
* Fully supports Web, Android, iOS and API testing on all operating systems
* Easy to integrate with Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, and qTest with native plugins
* Records actions on Web & Mobile to generates scripts with hundreds of built-in keywords
* Builds advanced scripts with IDE or customize steps with tabular interface easily
* Useful built-in object spy, code completion, in context reference, refactoring helper to make scripting more enjoyable
* Runs/Debug test cases or test suites using multiple configurations and data sets
* Runs test at any step on multiple browsers and devices locally or with cloud services
* CLI and command line generator enable CI/CD and DevOps practices
* Includes run-time rules to automatically handle complex execution flows
Report and Debug
* With advanced logging, debug data, screenshots and videos
* Customizable post execution workflow to notify, submit bug or process the execution results
* Dashboards, flaky metrics and coverage execution results to improve automation strategy
* Automatically updates all associated test cases and suites when objects are changed
* Allows easy management and maintenance of tests, data and keywords
* Imports external libraries to improve the automation functions beyond Selenium and Appium limit
Flood is a cloud-based, distributed load testing platform that helps teams test how their applications scale with massive load generated from around the world. Flood can generate load using popular open source load testing tools (such as Apache JMeter, Gatling, and Chrome) as well as Tricentis Tosca functional testing cases (API and UI).
Unlike the other offerings on the marketplace for load testing, Flood provides:
Straightforward ways to define, create, and maintain load tests
On-demand platform for running those load tests at scale
Real-time result visualization and analysis
Continuous insight into performance over time
Automated UI Testing
Cross Browser Testing
Automated Regression Testing Tool
Unmatched Object Recognition for GUI Testing
Selenium and TestComplete
Enable End-to-End Testing for Complete Test Coverage
Automated Test Reporting and Analysis
HTML5 Test Automation
Functional Test Automation
Powerful web & app automation testing solution helps you test more, test faster, launch better software.
A single installation package contains everything you need to deploy a powerful test automation tool.
Built-in templates with clear tutorials help you quickly build and run your automation test scripts.
New testers can use recording and keywords to build automation tests, while expert testers have a full IDE to build advanced scripts.
Reduce time to open large project or lengthy test cases.
Direct JIRA ticket submission from your automation test.
Browser Level User approach reduces script creation, maintenance, and complexity overheads.
Tosca Flood integration, including seamless load testing for both UI and API based test cases.
Superior economy of scale with cloud-based load generation across multiple geographic regions around the world.
Tool agnostic, can integrate with new tools as they become available.
Cluster-less, shared-nothing architecture which means we can scale out for very large tests without the typical bottlenecks found in our competitors with more traditional setups.
Real time reports in an easy to share, intuitive, and interactive dashboard.
Long term storage of results, so you can continuously assess performance over time.
Test-friendly pricing where you pay for the infrastructure you use, not per test or per simulated user like most of our competitors.
First class support, talk to real performance engineers who can resolve most issues within a 4-hour period rather than get stuck in an escalation queue.
Floating Pro Bundle
Included in plan:
Platform - Floating
Module - Desktop
Module - Mobile
Module - Web
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Integrations: Eclipse, Jenkins, JIRA, Selenium, Visual Studio, 3scale API Management, AlertSite, Apiary API Blueprint, APIMATIC, APIs.io, AppDynamics, Axway API Gateway, CA / Layer7 API Management, Git, and GitHub
Does this service offer an API?
Yes, it offers an API.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?