The Slatwall Commerce platform is designed from the ground up for maximum flexibility because responding to new opportunities means your business needs to adapt quickly.
Slatwall delivers several key features that provide this flexibility; Multiple product types (merchandise, subscription, events, content access). Robust public API for easy integrations. Collections feature for custom data displays. Data attributes that can be set globally and then overridden down to the individual SKU.
Slatwall is delivered as a SaaS solution and is also available as an open-source application.
Included in plan:
- Complete Slatwall Commerce platform
- No limits on users, accounts, orders or products
- Welcome & Developer Training: Assistance with getting started. Brief introduction to our development support team
- Dedicated account manager to assist with helping you get answers and get launched quickly.
- A development environment with no product, order or account limits or disabled features.
Included in plan:
- Production Environment; Secure & Scaling Ready
- 1,000 transactions / month (.25 / transaction after)
- Secure Production Environment: Production Service Level Agreement, PCI Compliant
- Migration Training & Scheduling
- 20 hours of launch support (First 60 days)
- Support Assistance: 4 hours per month - 60+ days + Emergency Support
- Development Consulting & Assistance
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes, and there is no additional cost per user
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, on our website
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Management of eCommerce, custom websites, custom apps and other customer facing touchpoints.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Payment (Authorize.Net, iPayment); Tax (Avalara, Vertex, Orbital (Chase Paymentech), Payflow Pro (Paypal Gateway), Paypal Express, PayLeap, SagePay, sofort, Click & Buy, USA ePay, Virtual Merchant); Shipping (UPS, FedEx, USPS, Endicia, CanadaPost, Parcel2Go); ERP (Full Circle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.); Misc. (SalesForce, Gigya, Google, Mura).
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
B2C Retail, B2B Manufacturing and wholesale, B2B & B2C Publishers
Does this service offer an API?
SalesForce, SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics
Yes we offer a full API that can be explored on our website