Sirv is your one-stop media asset management and delivery solution for websites and apps. With Sirv you can increase your website speed effortlessly. E-commerce owners can benefit from the best-in-class 360 degree product viewer and image zoom.
- Increase website loading speed and conversion rate.
- Improve SEO
- Increase sales with 360 degree products.
- A single point of digital asset management for all of your departments: designers, developers, marketers and suppliers.
- Robust image processing API. Manipulate your images by simply changing the URL. Original image is backed up on 3 separate servers and is left untouched.
- Modern and familiar interface to manage your media.
- Powerful collaboration features with multiple access levels.
- Add watermarks and overlay text.
- Automatic image optimization.
- Automatic generation and delivery of responsive images.
- On-the-fly image format conversion, to deliver the most optimal image format. WebP is supported.
- All images are seamlessly delivered through a global CDN.
- Stunning image zoom effect for hi-res images.
- Real-life like 360 degree product viewer.
- Extremely easy to get started with. Multiple integrations available including WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, Prestashop, BigCommerce, Shopify.
CoSchedule is the only way to organize your marketing in one place. As a family of agile marketing products, CoSchedule serves more than 5,000+ customers worldwide, helping marketers stay focused, deliver projects on time, and keep marketing teams happy. As one of the top 10 marketing software providers on the Inc. 5000 list and recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Content Marketing Platforms, CoSchedule is the fastest-growing solution for mid-market and enterprise companies seeking a unified marketing platform.
CoSchedule helps marketers complete more work, deliver projects on time, and prove their marketing value to stakeholders.
Freshservice is a cloud-based service desk and IT service management (ITSM) solution that currently serves more than 10000 SMB, mid-market, and enterprise customers worldwide.
Freshservice is designed, using ITIL best practice, to help IT organizations to focus on what’s most important – exceptional service delivery and customer satisfaction. In addition to supporting their service desk and ITSM needs, these customers choose Freshservice based on ease to use, speed of setup, customer service, and affordability.
Freshservice has an intuitive UI, is effortlessly configurable and customisable to meet customers’ exact requirements, and is easily integrated with other business and IT systems. Native integrations with a number of popular cloud services such as Google Apps, Dropbox, AWS, and Bomgar also speed up deployment and reach.
Freshservice is part of the Freshworks product family, whose products include Freshdesk Customer Support Software, Freshsales CRM Software etc. – with more than 100000 customers worldwide, including Cisco, Honda, 3M, The Atlantic, and QuizUp.
File Format Conversion
Batch Permissions & Access
Password & Access Management
Instant Chat Integration
Social Media Integration
Image processing API
360 degree viewer
Automatic image optimization
Automatic responsive images
No key features associated with this application.
Asset Management & Asset Discovery Includes: Assets Life cycle management; Better asset optimization; Controlling IT assets data; Discovering new assets easily.
Incident Management: Minimizes the impact of failures and interruptions on business operations & ensure best possible service level agreement.
Problem Management: Once user raises a problem, Freshservice simplifies the problem management process with a thorough problem analysis. This includes root cause analysis and analysing the impact and the symptoms of the problem in question.
Knowledge Base: Quick answers to all frequent queries.
Change Management: When it comes to tracking changes, looking up linked problems or making plans for a rollout, Freshservice makes sure that any and every task is just a few clicks away.
Release Management: This service makes release management as seamless as possible by equipping its users to deal with even the most unexpected of conflicts.
Contract Management: Easy to manage IT contracts with Freshservice.