SimilarWeb is an online research tool allowing you to discover important traffic insights for any website. SimilarWeb makes web analytics simple and accessible to everyone, allowing you to uncover any websites story through advanced traffic data.
SimilarWeb is a must have tool for any market researcher, analyst or online marketeer. It can be used to gain a detailed understanding of your competitors' marketing strategies and audience preferences so you can plan ahead with a detailed understanding of your competitors current and future plans.
Intutel is a market intelligence cloud - a suite of monitoring & analytics tools to help brands/ marketers/market research companies to analyze a brand's overall online presence or to assess an industry.
- Social Media Monitoring:
- audience insights: follower growth, most engaging users, influencers in your fans
- post analysis: by day, hour, type of posts, optimal time,
- user post analysis: response times, top posts from customers, sentiment analysis
- brand strategy: timeline of popular topics
- competitive benchmark: compare engagement metrics across competitors
- Search Monitoring:
Intutel Search Monitoring supports keyword rank tracking for 2 major search engines Google & Bing.
- Accurate Assessment - We process millions of keywords every day to present you a more accurate industry benchmark of competitors, their strategies and to spot keyword opportunities for you.
- Multi-Device Support - We can track SERP results by Desktop, Tablet or Mobile device of your choice
- Local SEO Tracking - We can not only track location specific search results but also extract map result positions
- Structured data - Search results today are richer than just position, know what is being highlighted on your listing or of competitors as rich snippets be it reviews, offers, prices
- Higher Scale - We can track thousands of keywords on your account every day at an affordable price.
- Web Intelligence:
Intutel web intelligence supports tracking of brand positioning, conversations, and sentiment analysis
- Engagement Metrics - Know your brand position across web, search, social markets.
- Competition Benchmark - Know the industry benchmark and competitor landscape across search and social platforms.
- Share of Voice - Know the audience perception and association of your brand and products.
- Topic & Sentiment Analysis - Listen to the social audience with detailed sentiment analysis to create a better brand experience.
->How can Brands use Intutel
- Dedicated online market research for Quick and precise ‘pulse of the market’ information
- Augment traditional Monthly Reports with online insights (using a pull-based research) for brand association, positioning.
- Regular health check of brands or listening to customers across
- all online channels.
->How can Marketers use Intutel
- Seamless monitoring and measure of digital marketing efforts using dashboards & reports.
- Understand competition, the intensity of digital efforts and marketing strategies.
- Listening to customers across channels, a better understanding of the industry to devise a cross-channel marketing plan.
Local Search Rank Checker:
The quick & easy way to monitor your local search performance. Track your most valuable keywords and locations in Google, Yahoo & Bing. Set-up automated reports to run each week or run them on the spot.
Local SEO Check-up:
Get a complete local SEO report in just 15 minutes. This audit tool runs over 300 simultaneous checks and presents these findings in a clear and professional PDF report.
Google+ Local Wizard:
Optimize your Google+ Local profile the easy way. See side-by-side comparison or your profile vs. your top local competitors. See how you compare on citations, reviews, score, images etc…
Build local SEO Citations the easy way. Find and track your Active Citations. Spy on your top competitors and see which citations they have but you do not.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. For more info check our pricing packages
What platforms does this service support?
Yes, we provide guides, tutorials and customer support with in-app messaging, mail as well as call support
What is this service generally used for?
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Intutel is an integrated market intelligence suite to enable better decisions in marketing. We transform brand & customer conversations into decision intelligence around owned, earned & paid media.
“Intutel Search” helps marketers accelerate growth from organic & paid search by finding the right keyword segments to target. It allows monitoring of keywords, competition benchmark and industry assessment by segments/categories.
“Intutel Social” provides deep dive analytics for a brand across social media platforms in one place.
“Intutel Intelligence” provides user perception of a product, brand or its marketing message. It extends the benefits of social intelligence for a brand to consumer chatter in the industry across the web in all formats - reviews, forums, blogs, news & search.
Our analytics and monitoring tools are used by marketing managers at small to medium businesses. We also have few agencies who have white-labeled the product. Respective account managers use the product for their clients.
Intutel Web Intelligence is being used by market research companies and large agencies to assist their clients in brand positioning, measuring campaign success and to assess new markets before launch. The report created by them is eventually consumed by brand managers.
No FAQs associated with this application.