Scoro is a cloud-based business management solution for small-to-midsize companies in advertising, consulting, IT and other industries. The solution provides a control hub that displays outstanding tasks, account information, key performance indicators, calendar events and more all on a single screen.
Work Scheduling & Tracking:
- Schedule tasks and meetings. Everyone can manage their own task lists by priorities, projects, statuses, and deadlines.
- Get an instant visual overview of everyone's workload, realistic deadlines, potential over-bookings, and available slots.
- Say no to time sheets! Everyone’s calendar events and completed tasks are automatically added to their work reports.
- Manage everything related to a project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
- Create budgets and allocate billable and non-billable work.
- Manage your project portfolio by configurable statuses (e.g. in progress, completed) and tags (e.g. type, department, market etc).
CRM & Quoting:
- Get a complete overview of a client or supplier on one page – from the first “hello” to the final invoice. This includes contact details, linked files, communication history, projects linked plus all quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Create a visual pipeline view. Drag and drop deals as they move from one stage to another.
- Issue sales, prepayment and credit invoices and send these as PDF-files.
- Automate late invoice reminders, scheduled and recurring invoices.
Reporting & Dashboard:
- Keep an eye on your KPIs and actionable items - all on one beautiful dashboard.
- Track tasks, projects, finances, and departments - create advanced custom reports to have complete control over your business.
Use our Google Analytics, AdSense, AdWords, Facebook Insights, Wordpress Woocommerce, MySQL database and other API connectors to automatically collect your business data.
Create dashboards, reports, and compare results from your database with Google Analytics and Facebook to get an instant visual overview of how your e-shop or e-commerce business is performing.
Share dashboards or report with your team members or investors. Get notified by intelligent e-mail alerting system.
What platforms does this service support?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Scoro supports Mac OS, iOS Native, Android Native, Windows 8, Web Browser/Cloud/Saas.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Scoro integrates with MailChimp, iCal, Outlook, Toggl, and Dropbox.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes, Scoro can be simultaneously used by 5 users, and there is no upper limit.
What is this service generally used for?
We offer a customizable onboarding program to help you get the most out of Scoro.
We want to make sure you get properly set up and all your team is ready to use the software. You can also get answers to any questions you might have from Customer Support, Helpdesk, and our Blog.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Scoro is the Control Hub of your business.
Using Scoro helps you focus on your business, and reduce the time spent on shuffling between different tools. You can use Scoro's own features or plug in various integrations.
The main features include Project Management, Work Scheduling & Tracking, CRM & Quoting, Billing Automation, Advanced Reporting & Dashboards.
You can also add integrations like Xero, Quickbooks, iCal, Outlook, Dropbox, MailChimp or use our full-featured API to build your own integrations.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Scoro is predominantly used in the professional and creative service industry, from 5 users up to 1000.
Does this service offer an API?
Xero or Quickbooks.
Yes, we have a full-featured API.
No FAQs associated with this application.