Sameroom is a platform that lets you share chatrooms between teams working with different real-time communication platforms, like Slack, HipChat, Campfire, or IRC.
Working in Slack? Now you can talk to people in HipChat. Your whole team on Kato? You can communicate with someone on IRC. You can even connect teams on the same platform, so there is no need to switch teams and no reason to fall-back to email.
Benefits of Troop Messenger
Effective communication is the key to corporate success and taking the significance of flawless interaction in the business world, Troop Messenger office chat app has been designed feature-packed. Amazing feature implementation coupled with high-end security makes Troop Messenger look taller in the corresponding market and with a business identity. This encrypted group chat app is apt to take your business communication to the next level.
Tuned with tech advancement and internet extension, these days instant messaging apps are on trend and widely used in corporate making business communication even simpler and faster than ever before.
Advantages of using Troop Messenger work chat app:
- Accessible with web/desktop/mobile (Android/iOS).
- Convenient to use having a user-friendly interface.
- Easy to communicate with co-workers regardless of their current location.
- Real-time communication. No more waiting for a response.
- Minimal expense (associated with distant communication).
- Being pocket-friendly, can be used at anywhere anytime.
- Narrows down professional’s time and effort.
- Killing time, virtual meeting and call can be arranged using its Audio/Video calling feature.
- Effective knowledge transfer by sharing multimedia, location, and contact.
- Confidential information can be shared securely within no time.
- Push up team collaboration for business betterment.
- Cut out unwanted delay knowing co-worker’s availability.
- Enhance your professional profile having a strong relationship among team members.
Features of troop messenger
Instant messaging for business allows people to communicate, relaying information in real time. However, corporate chat app is a contemporary update to the ancient email communication cutting out time, expense, and effort at the same time. Nowadays many organizations are using instant messaging for their daily business conversation. But for effective communication, an easy to use corporate chat app is vital being loaded with lots of amazing features. Such an office chat app is Troop Messenger that contributes to business communication tuned with every bite of enterprise needs. Being encrypted, it’s secured to share confidential business data and facilitates one-to-one and team communication.
Below few alluring features are penned down. Take a look:
- 24*7 free online support - Call, chat and email.
- High-end security - Pin and fingerprint security.
- Multi-platform support - Accessible through the web, desktop, Android or iOS.
- Large storage - Up to 15 GB storage.
- Unlimited chat history.
- Team collaboration - Let users create groups with unlimited members.
- Multimedia sharing - Image, video, audio, files, links, location, and contacts.
- Search chat - Search for other existing user or group to start a conversation by name.
- Pin chat - Pin user or group for frequent chat.
- Self-chat - A custom option to save any idea or data.
- App notification - Push notification for mobile app and desktop notification for the web app.
- Reply/Forward/Copy messaging
- Attachment preview before download.
- Online/Offline/Idle user status.
- Unread message count - The app will display the unread message count to inform users about unread messages.
- Group notification - All the group members will get group notification during- member addition/ member removal/ group exit/ group profile edition, etc.
- Contact sharing - Whenever you get a contact as an attachment, the system will display 3 options in total- call, add to contact and send message.
- Offline messaging - Offline message will be sent automatically to respective individuals or group as soon as your device is connected to internet.
- Audio and Video call.
ItsAlive provides a platform to easily build chatbots and services for brands that want to stand out.
A CHATBOT FOR:
CUSTOMER CARE: Automate frequently asked questions and seamlessly connect people to a human when necessary using Facebook Inbox or other platforms.
BROADCASTING: Enable people to subscribe to weekly content and broadcast exclusive messages with a very high reach. Manually or automatically.
ACQUISITION: Collecting information in a much more intuitive and less intrusive manner. Driving leads from automated conversations directly to your CRM.
BRAND AWARENESS: Chatbots are a new way to tell stories. Discovering your brand and services in a one to one conversation without distractions.
Platform: Easily build chatbots on your own that will grow with your ambitions. We try our best to make it as simple as possible to build, manage, optimize and track your bot performances.
Services: Building chatbots can be challenging. We design them from conception to launch and share with you the best ways to get the most out of them.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Troop Messenger is a new age solution for intra-corporate and government departments' communication needs. It provides for one to one and one to group/team exchange of information and data as well as audio and video calling and screen sharing facility
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Currently no but propose to introduce this feature soon
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What is this service generally used for?
24X7 customer support through chat, email and phone call is available for this service. Downloadable FAQs, User Guide, and Quick Start Guide are provided for the users on the website.
What platforms does this service support?
This service provides a seamless team communication channel within an enterprise apart from being evolving into a unified communication platform soon.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
It is compatible across iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, Web platforms
Does this service offer an API?
This service is created with the sole purpose of uniting teams on a single platform for communication. It provides for creation of multiple groups, sub-groups without a limitation on the number of groups and number of members in each group.
Yes, this service provides API to standalone users on request.
No FAQs associated with this application.