Rev.io provides sophisticated billing-as-a-service (BaaS) to communications companies, IoT companies, and technology service providers. Rev.io enables clients managing sophisticated subscription billing models with the industry’s most complete quote-to-cash financial processing experience to effectively manage end customers’ subscriptions, usage, taxation, billing, and payment processing.
Sophisticated billing and customer management platform.
All-in-one solution for managing end customers’ subscriptions, usage-rating, taxation, billing and payments.
Quote to cash.
Recurring and metered billing.
Customizable workflow processes.
Manage data connectivity, track devices, and automate billing and payment collection.
Manage inventory, tickets, tasks, orders, and quotes.
Help desk support.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Rev.io helps Communications, IoT, and managed service providers optimize their metered and recurring billing, build positive relationships with customers, avoid revenue leakage, and grow their business. Most users of the platform are in financial roles, particularly within a company's billing department.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
1) Configuration with switches and major carrier data - Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, etc.
2) Integrations with taxation databases including Avalara and SureTax
3) Native merchant processing capabilities
4) Various other integrations through our open REST API
What is this service generally used for?
Our sophisticated Billing-as-a-Service (Baas) platform is an all-in-one solution for managing end customers' subscriptions, usage, taxation, billing, and payments. We help clients monetize any pricing model, improve customer relationships, and grow revenue efficiently.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. Rev.io offers training to all users, offered through several channels:
1) Full documentation of our system and its functionality via Elev.io, available through each client instance of Rev.io
2) An on-demand video library with information on major functions and "how-to" in our system.
3) We host "Rev.io Academy" each month, where new clients are able to come in and learn the ins and outs of the platform from our Product and Training Teams
4) We also offer business hours help desk support through the platform, powered by Zendesk ticketing.
What platforms does this service support?
Our flexible billing platform supports any type of service or pricing model.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes. Rev.io's REST API and developer portal make it easy to integrate our Quote-to-Cash billing system to third-party platforms.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, Rev.io integrates with tax providers, switches, carriers, E911 providers, and payment gateways. In addition, our REST API makes it easy for clients and partners to integrate Rev.io with third-party platforms.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. Rev.io users are given their own sign on page and multiple users at the same company are able to sign in and access Rev.io.