The Best Customer Service Helpdesk, CRM, Live Chat Support, Chatbot, and FAQ Platform for SMB & Enterprise eCommerce Brands.
Re:amaze is a helpdesk, live chat, ticketing, chatbot and FAQ help center platform for eCommerce. Unify email, Facebook Pages, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, SMS, VOIP, WhatsApp, push notifications, and live chat ticket conversations in a shared team inbox. Provide customer support that result in sales growth.
- More powerful and complete compared to other helpdesks
- Manage multiple stores easily
- Not just chat, but also email, social, push, SMS, VOIP, Whatsapp
- Boost sales, conversion, and retention
- Top rated merchant support
- Demos, training, and onboarding
- Access top 3rd party apps data without leaving your helpdesk ticketing and live chat support dashboard
- Flexible pricing no contract
Built For Digital Brands
Re:amaze integrates natively with platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce so you can access order data instantly. Edit/create orders, process refunds, cancellations, update customer/order data within support conversations.
- See cart items, track browsing activity, customers' screens w/ Re:amaze Live
- Send products to customers in chat
- Create dynamic reply templates w/ macros
- Create automated workflows w/ macros
- Use Live Chat + Bots to automatically engage customers w/ macros
- Measure your customer service team's revenue and sales impact
- Works with Klaviyo, Octane AI, Smile, LoyaltyLion, Omnisend, SMSBump, ChannelReply, ActiveCampaign, Yotpo, Returnly, etc.
Reduce Customer Service Time via Automation + Bots
Add efficiency to your customer support and customer service experience with Re:amaze Chatbots (via livechat), Workflows, and Trainable Intents.
- Pre-built chatbots help answer order status questions + questions covered in FAQ
- Build your own multi-step chatbots to help, guide, sell to customers
- Use AI powered Intents to classify support messages and predict customer sentiments accurately
- Create workflows to route, reply, assign, tag tickets in your helpdesk
- Show store status when issues arise
Re:amaze Chat can help boost your AOV, reduce cart abandonment, and increase customer loyalty via automation.
Create automated marketing campaigns for holiday promos, special sales, cross-selling, up-selling, product announcements with Re:amaze Chat. Start chats automatically on conditions such as:
- Current / referring URL / time and date
- Total Shopify spend / order count
- Items in cart
- Exit intent
Send up to 2000 free browser and mobile Push Notifications each month to reach online and offline customers using Re:amaze Push Campaigns and bring them back to your site.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
- G Suite
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- ReCharge Payments
- Amazon Seller Central (Coming Soon)
- Yotpo (Coming Soon)
- Salesforce (Coming Soon)
What is this service generally used for?
Re:amaze is most often used with apps and platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento, Slack, Stripe, MailChimp, Pipedrive, Smile.io, ReCharge Payments, Klaviyo, and much more.
What platforms does this service support?
Re:amaze's core functionality is to help businesses manage customer service and support more efficiently. However, we believe that customer service is actually a revenue center for the majority of modern web based businesses. This is why we also offer automation tools to help you with marketing and customer engagement.
Does this service offer an API?
Re:amaze is a cloud-based service and is generally platform agnostic. You can use Re:amaze on your website, your web application, your e-store, and on mobile apps built on iOS and Android.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. Re:amaze has a RESTful API that you can use to build on top of Re:amaze.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes. Re:amaze supports unlimited staff users with roles and permissions, and the ability to create Departments (user groups).
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Re:amaze is designed for a wide variety of websites, eCommerce stores, and web applications. If you run an online business, Re:amaze's suite of tools can help your team manage both inbound conversations via email, social media, SMS, voice, and live chat. If you need to automatically reach out to customers on your website or inside your web app, Re:amaze's chatbots and automated engagement features can help you do that as well.
Yes. We have a full support portal with tutorial guides and videos. Our customer support is available from 8am to 5pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday.