Rackspace® is the #1 managed cloud company, delivering open technologies and powering hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
We integrate the industry's best technologies for each customer's specific need. We deliver best-fit solutions by leveraging a portfolio of public cloud, private cloud, dedicated servers, and a combination of platforms. Most importantly, it's all backed by our award-winning Fanatical Support.
The company offers choice, flexibility and freedom from vendor lock-in.
About ServiceDesk Plus
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus is a help desk software and asset management tool. ServiceDesk Plus integrates your help desk requests and assets to allow you manage your IT in an effective way. The software helps you implement ITIL best practices and troubleshoot IT service requests faster.
- Access your help desk anytime, anywhere using ServiceDesk Plus iPhone app.
- Create SLA and provide quality services in time, to your end users
- Flexible knowledge base with an option to add unlimited KB articles and allows users to easily search the information
- Web based portal to submit service requests & Incidents.
- Restore normal service of operation quickly with the comprehensive incident management
- Eliminate the root cause effectively and put an end for firefighting of repetitive incidents.
- Discover every asset in your network with the efficient auto discovery options
- Provide structured and prompt handling of all changes in your IT infrastructure.
- With the new agent based scanning, you can access any system from the remote network, independent of their location.
- Showcase the offered IT services to your end user and give a new face to your IT.
- Scan your network and automatically discover all the software available in your organization
- Stay informed about your tickets and keep your technicians and end users up to date on the status
of the tickets by email and sms.
- Manage your purchases right from the birth of the PO
- Auto assign feature distributes tickets based on the existing load on your technicians
- Manage Contracts with different vendors seamlessly
- Automatic email to ticket conversion using email commands
- ServiceDesk plus allows you to import users and their informations from Active directory and LDAP
with a simple easy to use interface.
- Archive your old, unused data and improve your helpdesk performance.
- Support multiple sites and customize your configurations for every site according to their unique
- Generate detailed reports about your Help desk performance & metrics.
- Automatically reset the password, by integrating the ticketing system with the Active Directory.
- Know the satisfaction level of your end users with the ServiceDesk Plus survey option.
Versature is a provider of SaaS-based unified communications solutions for Canadian businesses. With an exclusive focus on cloud-based VoIP services and call analytics, Versature delivers the highest quality phone systems, an intuitive feature set, superior enterprise integrations and in-depth call analytics to help businesses reach high-performance goals.
Versature is a customer-centric organization dedicated to providing the best solutions to Canadian customers. The most common phrase we hear from our customer base is “Versature, it just works.”
Doing business with Versature is easy and our customers can count on getting the highest level of support from ordering to onboarding and customer support.
All Versature plans and packages come packed with tons of valuable standard and not-so-standard business phone features.
Business and Operational Features
- Local Area Codes
- Advanced Auto Attendant/Digital Receptionist
- Call Queues
- Ring Groups
- Custom On-Hold Music or Messaging
- Voicemail, Voicemail-to-Email, Voicemail Transcription
- Real-Time Analytics and Dashboards
- Real-Time Analytics and Dashboards
- Geo-Redundant Data Centres
- Disaster Recovery
- Integrations with Leading SaaS Technology
- Mobile App
Call Control Features
- Call Forwarding
- Call Hold
- 3-Way Call Conferencing
- Call Park and Retrieve
- Find Me, Follow Me
- Simultaneous Ring
- Call Transfer
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Pull
- Call Return
- Sonar, Self Service Portal
- Transparent Invoices
- Detailed Call History
Short and Long-Term Call Recording*
- Salesforce: record call details and activity notes into leads, tickets, and contacts at the click of a button + inbound call functionality and record matching
- Slack: effectively monitor incoming calls to specific extensions, phone numbers, or call queues and collaborate
- Klipfolio: Gain deeper business insights by mashing up call data with data from CRMs, web analytics, project management tools and more.
- Google Chrome: click to dial any embedded phonenumber from any webpage accessed through your Google Chrome web browser plus get unique social caller ID details on inbound calls through screen pops
- Office 365 - With a single click, make a phone call from any number found in an email message, contact, calendar invite, document, or spreadsheet (viewed from your Google Chrome browser).
- Social Caller ID - Know more about who is calling with social business intelligence from Google, Twitter, and Facebook for all calls coming into the Versature network.
- blueButler - Insurance brokers can keep detailed call recordings and an audit trail with Versature's blueButler integration.
- Google Sheets - Analyze detailed call data your way to view call performance and align or mashup with operational system data.
Versature Insights is a suite of tools that enables organizations to gain unique perspectives and uncover business trends based on data generated from phone-based communications. Companies can leverage their Versature call data to create a culture of high-achievement by gamifying individual and team performance, communicate service levels transparently to improve relationships, build brand loyalty, and remain compliant with industry standards and legislative requirements.
From the initial phone call, businesses are rest assured that they are partnering with a company who has a vested interest in their success. Versature customers enjoy a seamless onboarding process and appreciate the continual support and learning from Versature’s Technical Support and Customer Success Teams.
The Versature TRUST Initiative
Launched in 2013, the Versature TRUST initiative provides public insight into live and historical system status updates regarding the Versature network. In an effort to maintain strong, trusted, and transparent customer and partner relations Versature has taken it upon themselves to offer proactive and up-to-the-minute notifications on service levels affecting their user base. Customers can subscribe to updates to receive live system status updates delivered straight to their inbox in order to monitor Versature service levels that may affect their organization.
Solutions built for your needs: Whether its one of our Cloud, Dedicated or Email & Apps offerings, we'll always help you find the best solution for your bespoke needs, not ours, If you end up spending less, that's great!
Greenspace: From cost-effective green servers to company-wide conservation programs, our Greenspace™ initiative is dedicated to doing business in an eco-friendly way.
The world's service leader in hosting: Hosting is all we do. We've set the standard for Cloud, Managed and Email Hosting with our support, expertise and diverse solutions. That's why in 2012 Rackspace won the prestigious UK Customer Experience Award for IT & Telecoms.
Fanatical Support: It’s our unbeatable level of customer service. Rackspace employees are available 24/7/365 to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Best practice ITSM workflows
Powerful integrations with IT management apps
Extensive reporting capabilities
Deploy on cloud or on-premise
Single sign on
AD & LDAP synchronisation
95,000 customers across worldwide
Over 10 years in the ITSM industry
No key features associated with this application.
No FAQs associated with this application.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
ServiceDesk Plus is commonly used in tandem with client device management tools, AD management tools like ManageEngine ADManager Plus, and other self-service password reset applications.
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, all relevant resources like admin guide, user guide, online user manuals, and best practice documents are available on our site. Customers can also avail 24->5 telephonic, community, mail, and live web support.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
ServiceDesk Plus is used to manage IT, support and deliver IT services to end users/employees of an organization.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, ServiceDesk Plus offers multi-user capabilities to the IT technicians.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes, it integrates with native IT management software from ManageEngine including ADManager Plus, ADSelfService Plus, OpManager, Desktop Central and Analytics Plus.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes, ServiceDesk Plus offers Rest-API access.
What platforms does this service support?
ServiceDesk Plus is used by IT admins, and technicians who manage IT help desks in organizations.
ServiceDesk Plus supports web-access and native mobile apps (Windows, iOS, and Android).
No FAQs associated with this application.