QoS is everything you need on ONE platform.
Experience a unified communications platform around New Zealand or even the globe and across multiple devices with our award-winning VoIP solutions suite.
Save your neck, free your hands, clear your desk and enjoy your new freedom and efficiency.
- Business Phone Calls - Inbound/Outbound Business calling with our great toll rates including free local calling on our bundle package and optional toll-free numbers, international numbers and fax to email services.
- Instant Messaging - Instant messaging between staff. Chat with staff while they're busy on a call, get things done and the answers you need without picking up the phone.
- Staff Presence - See who’s on the phone, put yourself into Away, Busy, Do Not Disturb, On the Phone modes with automatic Away mode options that work with PC inactivity.
- Headset Support - Answering, Calling and Hanging up by the touch of a button or click of a mouse. Wireless and Wired options at fantastic prices.
- Easy Install - Emailed directly from our platform with a link to the software, username and password. That’s all you need! but of course, we’ll be there to help at the same time.
- Cloud PBX backbone - Our softphone solution is built on a nationwide fully meshed redundancy ultra-fast business phone system, full of features. Options for self-admin also available.
- Conference Room Service - Built-in private audio conference rooms options for your staff and customers access, where you need it and when you need it.
- Free Worldwide Roaming - Travelling aboard, with our simple mobile app and some magic from our platform you can take your mobile number anywhere in the world with zero roaming calling charges.
- Optional Screen Sharing - Screen share add-on available, share your screen with the click of a button to staff and customers.
- Unified Voicemail - Standard voicemail notification, visual voicemail web portal and voicemail to email services all simple to use and manage.
- Optional SMS - Optional email to SMS options built into the platform, useful for texting Staff without internet access and general SMS’ing your customer databases.
- Worldwide Award Winning - International world-renowned software developers and unified communications service provider.
The AcuCall comprehensive “Blended Call” Suite includes CRM, Dialer, ACD, IVR, IP-PBX, Recording, Scripting, Social, Chat, Email, and more. For “Big-Data” Enterprise customers, the AcuView Dashboard provides Multi-site/Multi-campaign Data Aggregation in Real-Time from a single view. English and Spanish language interface with HIPAA and PCI Certifications are standard to the platform.
With the AVOXI Core Cloud PBX phone system, your business can manage global and local communications from anywhere. It's easy to get started:
- Choose your toll free and local numbers (available for 120+ countries).
- Configure your extensions, softphones, phone system features.
- Start making and taking calls.
The AVOXI Core VoIP system includes 40+ business-class calling features, including:
- Call Forwarding
- Call Recording
- IVR/Virtual Attendant
- Ring Groups
- Call Conferencing
- Call Tracking
- Call Logs
- Voicemail to Email
- And more!
You can manage all of your phone numbers and features from the AVOXI Core Online Portal. All you and your team need to get started is a laptop and a reliable Internet connection.
Ready to learn more? Contact an AVOXI VoIP specialist today!
No FAQs associated with this application.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
The complete AVOXI Core User Guide is available for all customers. We also offer bi-weekly training webinars to help our customers get the most from the AVOXI Core system.
Customer support via chat, email, and phone is available at no extra charge should you need immediate assistance.
What is this service generally used for?
The AVOXI Core Cloud PBX phone system supports small and large teams alike. Contact an AVOXI VoIP specialist for a free quote for your team.
What platforms does this service support?
The AVOXI Core platform is used for local and global communications. Extension to extension calling on the Bria softphone is free, so it works well for companies with multiple locations or remote employees.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Every AVOXI Core extension comes with a free Bria softphone that can be accessed from mobile phones or personal computers.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
The AVOXI Core Cloud PBX phone system is used by international businesses of all sizes. The AVOXI Core Online Portal allows businesses to manage their phone numbers and business phone system features from anywhere. Toll free and local phone numbers make it easy for these businesses to reach prospects and customers worldwide.
Does this service offer an API?
Google Analytics, Google AdWords
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Not at this time.
Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Smart Queue Call Center Software