PublishSoSimply is a digital publishing platform for content marketing and inbound marketing strategy. It helps marketers create interactive and responsive documents like white papers, report, ebooks, presentations, guides, case studies, magazines, landing pages and others.
Marketers can manage their content in 3 easy steps:
- Create - use an easy drag & drop visual creator, add texts, photos, videos, embed elements like Infogr.am charts, SlideShare presentations, Spotify playlists and more.
- Publish & share - each project has its link so you can easily share it with any audience. Embed documents on any website. It’s responsive so you can read on all devices.
SocialPilot lets you connect to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Xing and VK which covers mostly all major platforms having a friendly user-interface.
- The User can connect upto 200 social media profiles at one SocialPilot account, share upto 1000 posts daily and add upto 10,000 posts in the scheduling queue.
- Client Management where one can manage their clients' accounts without credential exchange.
- Custom FB Branding where the user can post with their own brand name to Facebook profiles and groups instead of SocialPilot's to increase brand visibility.
- Bulk scheduling with image uploading
- Powerful and Actionable Social Media Analytics
- Downloadable PDF Analytics Reports
- Automated and Manual RSS feed and Content Suggestions
- Deep URL shortening integration
- Team Collaboration feature where the user can add upto 20 team members.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What platforms does this service support?
Yes, we very well offer guides, tutorials and customer support.
We have our youtube channel which has all our features video tutorials.
The support team is so fast that they solve the queries of the user just in few hours!
What is this service generally used for?
SocialPilot supports Android, iOS
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
This service is generally used for
- Social media scheduling and marketing
- Automating the social content
- Managing client's social accounts
- Measuring and analyzing one's social accounts.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, with the Team Collaboration feature the user can add team members and give them access to manage his connected accounts at SocialPilot.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes, SocialPilot integrates with other apps.
Does this service offer an API?
Social Media Professionals
Digital Marketing Agencies
Yes, SocialPilot does offer an API, where third party can easily integrate.