PRTG Network Monitor is an all-inclusive Unified Monitoring solution that combines a comprehensive set of monitoring features, an easy-to-use intuitive interface, and a state-of-the-art monitoring engine. It monitors uptime, usage and traffic, allowing you to save costs by avoiding outages, by optimizing your IT infrastructure, by saving time, and by controlling your SLAs.
PRTG gives you complete control over your network, as proven in more than 150000 installations worldwide. The software includes more than 200 pre-built sensors specifically designed for monitoring networks, servers, storage, virtual environments, websites, email-servers, applications, databases, and many others. The sensors are agentless and rely only on standard IT protocols such as SNMP or HTTP. Custom sensors for non-standard devices can be added easily and the software includes an API for integration with 3rd party tools.
PRTG is suitable for networks of any size and in any industry, and it provides vendor-neutral monitoring of your entire IT infrastructure in a single package. PRTG includes the entire monitoring functionality in every license with no add-ons and no hidden costs.
Remotely monitor and manage servers from any mobile or desktop device with ITmanager.
This service allows IT managers to do their job more efficiently by securely managing a number of different servers, including Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VMware vSphere ESXi or vSphere vCenter, Hyper-V, XenServer, XenApp, SSH (Secure shell), Telnet, Amazon Web Services (AWS), RDP, VNC, Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) and more, anywhere, at anytime! A FREE 7 day subscription to the ITmanager.net service is included. The monthly subscription fee is only $25 USD per month per Network Administrator.
The ITmanager service includes an optional enterprise server which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The enterprise server can be downloaded on our website. The enterprise server enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the enterprise server are encrypted for security. The enterprise server supports multiple users.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP, TCP Ports, Windows CPU, Disk space, Memory, Service and SNMP Network usage
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
Windows Management includes:
- System Information
- Shutdown & Reboot
- Event Viewer
- File Explorer
- Task Manager
- DHCP Manager
- DNS Manager
- Task Scheduler
Active Directory Management Includes:
- Managing users
- Managing groups
- Browsing or searching the Active Directory Tree
Microsoft Exchange Management Includes:
- Create, edit and delete mailboxes and groups
VMware vSphere vCenter and ESXi Management Includes:
- Start or stop vSphere vCenter servers or ESXi hypervisors
- Reset vSphere vCenter servers or ESXi hypervisors
- View vSphere vCenter or vSphere ESXi statuses and see screenshots
- Connect to the console using SSH and VNC
Hyper-V and XenServer:
- Start, stop and reset virtual machines
- View virtual machine statuses and see screenshots
- Connect to the console
- Disconnect, logout and send messages to sessions
- Manage applications, machines and delivery groups
Telnet and SSH (Secure Shell):
- Telnet client for connecting to remote devices which are running a telnet server
- SSH (secure shell) client connects to devices running SSH servers
- SSH (secure shell) is very similar to telnet but is encrypted, hence the name secure shell
VNC and RDP:
- RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) client for connecting to Windows servers running RDP server
- VNC client connects to any computer running a VNC server
- View the screen with VNC and RDP and control the mouse and keyboard
Apple Remote Desktop (ARD):
- Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) for managing Mac computers
- View the screen via Apple Remote Desktop (ARD)
- Control the mouse and keyboard via Apple Remote Desktop (ARD)
Other Features Include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
Ping, Traceroute, Whois, Subnet Calculator, DNS Lookup, Scan network to discover servers automatically
A FREE 7-day subscription is provided to all new ITmanager users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
Your opinion is important to us; help us improve your experience with ITmanager by rating our app.
BANDWIDTH MONITORING - Promptly identify potential bandwidth capacity and overloads. Identify shortages and get alerted before problems occur.
HARDWARE MONITORING - Monitor your entire hardware at a glance - Computer, Printer, Servers, Hard Drives, Router, Switches, RAM and all other devices.
NETWORK MONITORING - Monitor every aspect of your network, PINGs, traffic, bandwidth and much more at a glance - PRTG alerts you even before errors occur.
SNMP MONITORING - Monitor everything in your network via SNMP. Keep an eye on applications & servers using bandwidth, avoid bottlenecks & downtimes.
IP MONITORING - PRTG's Auto Discovery Tool identifies and monitors all IP addresses in your network, even remote and on Virtual Machines.
DATABASE MONITORING - Monitor every aspect of your databases: availability, downtimes, usage, alerts. Oracle SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and more.
APPLICATION MONITORING - Monitor SQL, Exchange & server software, cloud and virtualized applications and nearly every standard application with PRTG.
PING MONITORING - Check the availability of ALL network devices and get a quick an flexible overview and alerts in real-time.
LAN MONITORING - PRTG keeps an eye on all pillars of your LAN. Workstations, Router, Switches, Servers and your Bandwidth - Monitored 'All In One'.
NETFLOW MONITORING - NetFlow lets you analyze your bandwidth and determine i.e. the amount of traffic caused by IP addresses, protocols, or programs.
Who uses PRTG
Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, English
Who uses ITmanager