PlaceILive is a community and data driven platform that helps you choose where to live in a city. Through maps that visualize neighborhood statistics and using feedback from locals you know how good the location of a property listing is.
Every house, street and neighborhood in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, London and Berlin has gotten a Life Quality Index this way. This LQI is a score between 0 and 100 that tells you how good that specific location is. The score depends on the quality of transport, entertainment, demographics, safety, daily life, sports and leisure, and health. The information on these aspects comes from institutions like the US Census and companies like Foursquare and Breezometer.
About Enertiv AI
Enertiv AI - Asset Intelligence - Bringing Transparency to Operations
Enertiv AI tracks all of the critical systems in a building, from the boilers and chillers to the elevators and exhaust fans. Ensure everything operates as originally designed by detecting failures immediately and predicting issues before they occur.
- Equipment runtime analysis & energy waste reports
- Real-time equipment fault detection
- Predictive maintenance notifications
- Incorporation of all building sensor data into analysis
- Machine learning to drive ongoing insights
- OpEx Savings – Enertiv AI reduces operating expenses by an average 10-12%.
- Continuous Commissioning – Continuously verify that there has been no degradation in the performance of your critical building systems and that they continue to operate at peak efficiency.
- BMS Optimization – Ensure that your BMS is optimized to desired set points. If there is no BMS installed, the Enertiv AI can act as a BMS-lite, providing the data you need to operate building systems effectively.
- Scheduling Analysis Report
- Fault Detection Report
- Energy Summary Report
- Peak Demand Report
- Utility Cost Forecasting Report
- Portfolio-wide Benchmarking
- Compressor Short Cycling
- Motor Phase Imbalance
- Approaching Building Peak
- Flooding in Basement
- Elevator Failure
- Chiller Efficiency Drift
- Exhaust Fan Belt Slip
No FAQs associated with this application.
What platforms does this service support?
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
What is this service generally used for?
Maintenance ticketing, Building management system.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Optimize building operations in commercial real estate portfolios.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Does this service offer an API?
Property management, accounting, building management system.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Owners, operators, engineers, asset management, property management.