Product Information Management (PIM)
* Publish or share consistent product information across your business and to multiple distribution channels.
* Make sure information is merged, centralised and up to date.
* Manage thousands of attributes, hundreds of relationships and millions of records
Digital Asset Management (DAM)
* Store, organise, find, retrieve and share digital files from a centralised digital library.
* Controlled access to digital assets including images, photos, creative files, video, audio, presentations, documents and more.
* Quick to deploy and easy-to-use for all employees, clients, contractors and any other key stakeholders.
* Get your product information and digital assets to market quickly and effectively with powerful workflows.
* Define all required tasks to get the job done and create the most effective PIM workflow, while focusing on the most important tasks.
* Design a simple, graphical workflow that’s perfectly tailored to your business needs.
NetSuite empowers over 24,000 companies of all sizes and industries to optimize financial close, reduce IT costs, and eliminate operational inefficiencies with our built-in business intelligence, reporting, and real-time visibility -- allowing you to focus on key, revenue-generating decisions, rather than worry about your back-end systems.
All product data centralized and structured in one place. Gepard provides a cloud platform to store product specifications, marketing texts, and visuals. The intelligent mapping engine adapts content and shares it with the sales channels automatically. Leading brands and retailers use Gepard to speed up their eCommerce growth.
Gepard PIM helps brands, wholesalers and retailers to succeed in eCommerce by automating product data flows across various sales channels and internal systems. The platform users are usually Ecommerce, Data and Content Managers at midsize and enterprise companies.
General Account Ledger
The most powerful PIM software on the planet
Cloud based PIM
NoSQL, SaaS based PIM
Inventory Management, Order Management
CRM, CRM Analytics, SFA, Marketing, Customer Service
Quoting, Sales Order Management
Product content syndication
Product content transformation
Data Entry Portal
Custom integration with ERP, PIM solutions
Integration with content providers
Amazon NIS templates
Custom content syndication
Custom content transformation
Product content import
Product content export
Credit card required: No
Hosted software pricing varies by product line and their range is $99.00 to $129.00 per user per month based on annual contract. Additional fees apply to various add-on products and add-on services. Help desk support plans are priced separately and may range from 22.5% to 37.5% of the software subscription.
No FAQs associated with this application.
What platforms does this service support?
This is web-based service, mobile version works on: Android, iPhone-iPad, and Windows Phone.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
NetSuite's services are primarily aimed at medium- to enterprise-sized businesses.
What is this service generally used for?
It is generally used as a business management software,
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
NetSuite is commonly used in tandem with: Bill.com; BambooHR; and FieldAware.