REDUCE YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE PROFITS BY 20%
Field service management and office automation software for home improvement businesses
See how office automation and field service management and streamline your business. You’re known for quality workmanship in your community. Your customer service has earned a lot of word of mouth and repeat business.
But that admin work — if only you could automate it all away…
NetDispatcher is your answer to reducing filing cabinets worth of paperwork. Now you can connect your entire office and field staff electronically to ALL of your business information.
Simple and Easy to Use Field Service Platform.
Once you’ve tried field service management software, you’ll never want to go back to pen and paper again. Schedule a live demonstration with one of our qualified sales agents to see the power of office automation and field service management.
- Connect schedules between the office and field staff: records can be accessed with any mobile device by field personnel and office staff. Schedules are updated or canceled with instantaneous push notifications
- Reduce errors and increase ROI: Paperwork can be a hassle to locate, and sometimes get lost. NetDispatcher puts all your critical customer information, billing records, and other documents in a safe, secure online database, easily accessed through a simple point and click interface.
- Integrates with your current accounting software: NetDispatcher integrates with over 65 accounting packages. Connect Sage, QuickBooks, and many others out of the box
- Fully customizable platform: Your business is unique, and NetDispatcher is built to suit the needs of your contracting business
- No more double entry bookkeeping: Now you can finally update expenses and receipts once let software do the rest.
Does this service offer an API?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes we have a open API that each customer can use to connect other applications.
What platforms does this service support?
NetDispatcher integrates with many of the common CRM, accounting, ERP systems out of the box and offers a public API (Application Programming Interface) to enable fast link between systems. Sage, Microsoft NAV and Quickbooks are among the common one. We have over 70 different API connectors.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
We hae a web application that supports any device that has a web broswer and data connection. We have all the same features as a mobile app like caching, offline mode and GPS. On our road map we have a IOS and Android app coming out also.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
We can work with any company that has a mobile work force. Usually when customers has over 5 trucks or 20 or more field service tech it makes sense to use our software. We have a domain experience in landscaping and HVAC
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Most common are Accounting programs like Quickbooks and Sage.
What is this service generally used for?
Yes we have multi-user support and sites for different business locations and crew base teams support.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
We help schedule and dispatcher your field techs work order and track time in the field.
We have a online academy the users can use or we have web-based and onsite training avaible for a fee.