Mercanto provides a new class of 1:1 CRM merchandising that makes marketing way more effective and engaging for consumers (which increases their conversion rate). We work with retailers, e-commerce, and travel brands to help them monetize their CRM activities more effectively.
Mercanto’s machine learning engine automatically learns a consumer’s interests in real-time, and serves the most relevant, engaging messaging for each individual. This automated intelligence is what truly drives increases in engagement and conversion rates. Furthermore, it's as easy to integrate as Google Analytics.
Using a combination of natural language processing and learning-to-rank algorithms, Mercanto helps companies send individually relevant emails that sell.
Does this service offer an API?
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, Mercanto offers an API as well as other integration options.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Relevance pays. Mercanto uses ‘Spotify-style’ Artificial Intelligence to understand your products and each shopper’s personal tastes and their intent, based on their real-time and/or historical activity. It combines its understanding of the products and your shoppers to deliver new, better-performing campaigns.
Spotify-style personalization enables you to deliver individualized content that relates directly to each consumer’s tastes, and achieve a revenue uplift of 30-70%.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
To build long-term engagement and revenues, it’s essential for e-commerce and travel brands to make email experiences fresh and relevant.
Mercanto is an AI personalization engine for your existing ESP that empowers retailers and e-commerce brands to create fresh, relevant, and cohesive email experiences.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Mercanto’s Client Services team helps brands establish highly effective strategies around AI email personalization, with quantifiable approaches across people, processes, and technology. Through a holistic technology and services approach, Mercanto enables marketers to deliver a measurable boost to revenues and engagement through deeper email personalization.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Yes. When inviting a colleague to collaborate in the Mercanto platform, you’ll want to make sure you give them the appropriate access:
- Standard Users – get access to all tabs and features except the ability to add/edit team members under Settings > Team and make changes under Settings > Advanced. This is the most common role for anyone who is not the administrator.
- Super User – is the supreme being. Has access to everything. This should probably be just one person, though an additional Super User as a failsafe also works.
To create a user:
- Navigate to Settings > Team > Invite
- Add the user’s email and select their role.
Edit team member details or remove them:
- If you want to edit the email ID of a team member or if you want to delete a team member altogether, navigate to the ‘Team’ page after clicking on Settings from the top right-hand button on the dashboard.
Mercanto integrates with Emarsys, Sendgrid, MailChimp, and all the leading email providers.