About Managed Apache Cassandra
Apache Cassandra is the database of choice for applications requiring the highest levels of scalability and reliability.
- Simple Provisioning - Spin up an Apacha Cassandra cluster in a minute as we have done all the hard work for you.
- Automated Health Checks - Our automated systems detect misbehaving nodes and respond immediately. If a node happens to fail, it is immediately repaired or replaced.
- Monitoring & Alerting - We collect and monitor over 1000 different metrics from every node we manage that help us know the availability and performance of the cluster at any time
- Application Dashboard - We provide customised dashboard, where you can access important information about your cluster and view real-time status and performance for every node.
- Zero Downtime - Cassandra by design provides continuous availability. That's zero downtime, and we back this with our 100% uptime LA where our customers have deployed effectively.
- Low Latency- We have customised and optimised the configuration of Cassandra for every deployment of the low latency high throughput writes
- 24/7 Expert Support - Our support team has thousands of hours DevOps experience with Apache Cassandra and complementary technologies. We have on -call engineers in multiple time zones.
We can help with one of the biggest challenges in adopting a new database technology. Let our operational and production experience help you with no downtime migrations. Whether you currently use Cassandra in-house, or a database with a completely different data model we can provide advice and assistance to ensure your migration is as smooth as possible with no disruption to your user base.
Using Instaclustr to plan your open source Apache Cassandra migration will ensure you minimise implementation risk and ensure you start receiving the maximum return on investment for your Cassandra cluster. We also have experience in moving Cassandra and other data loads between different networking environments.
Instaclustr is the open-source-as-a service company, delivering reliability at scale. We operate in automated, proven and trusted management environment, providing database, analytics, search and messaging capability to companies across industries –from startups to enterprises. As a DbaaS provider, our managed solutions help customers achieve scalability, reliability and performance in their database. Our expertise leverages almost 10 million node hours under management allowing our customers to run the world's most powerful NoSQL distributed database effortlessly.
Our comprehensive open-source-as-a-service platform offers fully hosted and securely managed Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Lucene, and Zeppelin. Each is delivered to customers in its 100% open source form, with absolutely no vendor or technical lock-in.
Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Lucene, Zeppelin are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
Elasticsearch is a trademark of Elasticsearch BV
Versature is a SaaS-based unified communications provider, delivering the highest-quality hosted VoIP, SIP trunking and call data solutions to the Canadian market. Trusted by clients and partners across Canada, Versature is raising the bar for business VoIP services with a suite of sophisticated features, enterprise integrations, free international calling to over 30 countries and innovative analytics tools to help businesses reach high-performance goals.
Versature is a customer-centric organization dedicated to providing the most reliable business tools to the Canadian market. From Versature’s 1:1 onboarding process to the dedicated Customer Support Managers, each Versature client receives the guidance and assistance they need to optimize their communications and customize a solution that caters to the business’ unique needs. The geo-redundant data centers and disaster recovery solutions ensures business continuity for clients regardless of natural disasters or weather impairments. Versature’s Canadian-based award-winning tech support team is reachable 24/7.
All Versature plans come packed with valuable standard and not-so-standard business phone features.
Business and Operational Features
- Local Area Codes
- Unlimited International Calling to 30+ Countries
- Advanced Auto Attendant/Digital Receptionist
- Call Queues
- Ring Groups
- Custom On-Hold Music or Messaging
- Voicemail, Voicemail-to-Email, Voicemail Transcription
- Real-Time Analytics and Dashboards
- Geo-Redundant Data Centres
- Disaster Recovery
- Integrations with Leading SaaS Platforms
- Mobile App
Call Control Features
- Call Forwarding
- Call Hold
- 3-Way Call Conferencing
- Call Park and Retrieve
- Find Me, Follow Me
- Simultaneous Ring
- Call Transfer
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Pull
- Call Return
- Sonar, Self Service Portal
- Transparent Invoices
- Detailed Call History Short and Long-Term Call Recording
- Call Data & Analytics Softwares
- System Integrations
Salesforce: record call details and activity notes into leads, tickets, and contacts at the click of a button + inbound call functionality and record matching
Slack: effectively monitor incoming calls to specific extensions, phone numbers, or call queues and collaborate
Klipfolio: Gain deeper business insights by mashing up call data with data from CRMs, web analytics, project management tools and more.
Google Chrome: click to dial any embedded phone number from any webpage accessed through your Google Chrome web browser plus get unique social caller ID details on inbound calls through screen pops
Social Caller ID - Know more about who is calling with social business intelligence from Google, Twitter, and Facebook for all calls coming into the Versature network.
blueButler - Insurance brokers can keep detailed call recordings and an audit trail with Versature's blueButler integration.
Google Sheets - Analyze detailed call data your way to view call performance and align or mashup with operational system data.
Versature Insights is a suite of tools that enables organizations to gain unique perspectives and uncover business trends based on data generated from phone-based communications. Companies can leverage their Versature call data to create a culture of high-achievement by gamifying individual and team performance, communicate service levels transparently to improve relationships, build brand loyalty, and remain compliant with industry standards and legislative requirements.
From the initial phone call, businesses are rest assured that they are partnering with a company who has a vested interest in their success. Versature customers enjoy a seamless onboarding process and appreciate the continual support and learning from Versature’s Technical Support and Customer Success Teams.
The Versature TRUST Initiative
Launched in 2013, the Versature TRUST initiative provides public insight into live and historical system status updates regarding the Versature network. In an effort to maintain strong, trusted, and transparent customer and partner relations, Versature has taken it upon themselves to offer proactive and up-to-the-minute notifications on service levels affecting their user base. Customers can subscribe to updates to receive live system status updates delivered straight to their inbox in order to monitor Versature service levels that may affect their organization.
Jelastic is a robust solution for the cloud market - hosting providers, enterprises and developers. It combines the benefits of PaaS and CaaS in a single turnkey package. Its rich interface simplifies complex cloud deployments by automating the creation, scaling, clustering and security updates of microservices or monolithic applications. Jelastic has a unique pay-for usage-only pricing model and is available as public, private, hybrid and multi-cloud in more than 55 data centers worldwide. The platform provides support of Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python, .NET environments and custom Docker containers.
* Public, Private, Hybrid and Multi-Cloud deployments
* Support of microservices and legacy applications with zero code changes
* Automated continuous integration, delivery and upgrade processes
* More than 50 certified containers out-of-the-box
* Managed multi-tenant Kubernetes and Docker containers support
* Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling according to applications load
* Superb developer web portal for easy provisioning, scaling and updating environments
* Open API, CLI and SSH access for deeper containers management
* Integration with Git, SVN & Continuous Integration services
* Automated replication for application servers and databases
* Multi-cloud and multi-region management of workloads distribution and live migration
* Comprehensive billing engine, quotas and access control policies
* Built-in metering, monitoring and troubleshooting tools