Join their mission by replacing static content with better content experiences.
Marketers and designers now have a tool to create digital publications that are measurable and responsive in design. The platform provides a solution to upgrade all types of content that are living in and around websites:
* digital magazines
* sales presentations
* white papers
* annual reports
* landing pages
* campaign microsites
* product brochures
* embedded content
...and many more
Two editors, endless possibilities
Maglr has created two types of content editors: a drag-and-drop Block editor and advanced Pro editor. Both editors come with a set of ready-to-use responsive templates. Create stunning content, without having to write a single line of code.
The Block editor is designed for marketers who want to release their inner content creator. Set up the corporate colours & fonts, choose a template and start adding and adjusting the predefined blocks to create your story.
The Pro editor is designed for professional designers who want to create content without boundaries. Start with a blank canvas and add layering and interactive elements such as animation, embedded media and scroll effects.
- Easy for the marketer, extensive options for the designer. No technical knowledge required.
- Large library 150+ ready-to-use responsive templates
- Pro editor offers all the extensive options for the graphic designer
- Add text, buttons, images, video, slideshows, embeds and audio
- Pro - Make use of layering, groups and interaction between elements
- Pro - Animation options based on timing, scroll and mouse movement
- Pro - Extensive custom keyframe animations
- Pro - Divide your story into pop-ups or in vertically animated scenes
- Make specific adjustments for the mobile view
- Create a single article or complete publication
- Share your article via social media or embed within your own website
- Published result visible on multiple screen sizes
CoSchedule is the only way to organize your marketing in one place. As a family of agile marketing products, CoSchedule serves more than 5,000+ customers worldwide, helping marketers stay focused, deliver projects on time, and keep marketing teams happy. As one of the top 10 marketing software providers on the Inc. 5000 list and recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Content Marketing Platforms, CoSchedule is the fastest-growing solution for mid-market and enterprise companies seeking a unified marketing platform.
CoSchedule helps marketers complete more work, deliver projects on time, and prove their marketing value to stakeholders.
Create interactive articles, landings pages, staff magazines, corporate magazines & presentations
Easy for the marketeer, extensive options for the designer. No technical knowledge required
Large library 150+ ready-to-use responsive templates for the marketer with easy-to-use drag & drop editor
Pro editor offers all the extensive options for the graphic designer
Pro - Animation options based on timing, scroll and mouse movement
Pro - Make use of layering, groups and interaction between elements
Pro - Extensive custom keyframe animations
Add text, buttons, images, video, slideshows, embeds and audio
Share your article via social media or embed within your own website
Published result visible on multiple screen sizes
No key features associated with this application.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
- It's possible to work with teams on publications & presentations
- In the presentation configuration it's possible to login with multiple employees to create & share interactive presentations
Who are the main user groups of this service?
- Oauth integration for login on salestools or specific corporate publications
- We have an API available. The content from Maglr can be pushed into other applications (if neccesary).
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Agencies, marketeers, communication staff, sales and internal designers at larger organizations that want to create interactive content without the help of technical colleagues. We have simple solution for the communication employee and an extensive tool for the graphic professional.
What is this service generally used for?
- As a replacement for print publications
- As a replacement for Powerpoint presentations
Does this service offer an API?
- Interactive articles
- Customer magazines
- Staff magazines
- Annual reports
- Corporate presentations
- Salestools (combined with our apps)
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
- There is a platform API available to use the content published by Maglr
What platforms does this service support?
- We offer a comprehensive help website
- Youtube channel with a lot of help videos
- Support mail & chat for direct questions
- Our dashboard is available in every modern browser.
- Published content is responsive and available for all screensizes (desktop & mobile)
- In Maglr it's possible to make adjustments for mobile
- Available for web (with or without security)
- Available in our iOs iPad app
- Available in our native desktop app (Mac & Windows)
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who uses Maglr
Available worldwide, at the moment not supporting chinese/thai or arabic characters
Who uses CoSchedule