About Magic Minutes
We all spend a lot of time in meetings, and yet they are usually poorly prepared for, inefficiently run, poorly minuted and if you manage to agree some actions then often these are not done.
Magic Minutes fixes all of these problems.
So much so that you will probably find you can take minutes yourself, live in a meeting, while facilitating the discussion and allocating actions.
This isn't just meeting software, this is a tool to change the entire meeting culture in your business. Regular users of this software claim that it has changed their lives, saved clients and increased their team's effectiveness. Don't think of this as a clever note taking app. It is much more.
Here is a list of the main features - but look online or sign up for a free trial to see them all:
BEFORE THE MEETING
- Sync with Outlook or Google Calendar
- Set up meeting agenda and send invites to attendees
- Add 'Subjects to Discuss' under each agenda item
- Request reports from agenda owners
- Upload reports prior to the meeting
- Download a 'Meeting Pack' with the agenda and all the reports in one pdf
- Set time allocations for each agenda item - review past timings to refine
- Set up 'Helper Text' phrases to aid quick minute taking of common points
- Review actions from all previous meetings - yours and other people's
- Add comments on progress of actions
DURING THE MEETING
- View reports side by side with the minute taker
- Expand reports to full screen to see more detail but still have space to take minutes
- Add report text in to your minutes with one click
- Add Helper Text in to your minutes with one click
- Add 'Subjects to Discuss' text in to your minutes with one click
- Review the previous minutes while running this one
- See a countdown timer for each agenda item and the meeting
- Get an estimate of the meeting finish time
- Preview the finished minutes at any point
END OF MEETING AND AFTERWARDS
- Change the recorded Finish Time (for when you type up after the meeting)
- Set a 'Follow On Meeting' date and time (copy all settings and actions ready to go)
- Decide who gets emailed the minutes and action reminders instantly
- Trigger the automatic minutes pdf and action reminder emails to be sent
- Preview the minutes
IN THE MEETING DASHBOARD
- View all past and future meetings, powerful filter and search
- View all open and closed actions, powerful filter and search
- View your meetings in calendar or list view
- Use Zapier to link your actions to hundreds of other apps (Google, Outlook, Trello, ToDoist etc)
- Get analysis on meeting times, actions etc
We find that there are two real 'Wow!" moments.
The first Wow is when all the attendees get the minutes at the end of the meeting, direct to their email on their phones, together with action reminder emails.
The second Wow comes during the second or third meeting in a series - this is when you see the previous actions all automatically included with comments on progress (or lack of progress). Suddenly you can drive action completion with complete accountability and transparency.
It's a free 30 day trial. Sign up now and start to change the meeting culture in your organisation.
500apps is a highly diverse, intelligent, and compatible business platform offering top-quality value to every department in growing businesses. Owing to a full-fledged application suite of 37+ apps, 500apps enable work in all department categories such as Marketing, Sales, Support, HR, Developers, Collaboration, and Productivity management. The company's vision is to enable staggering growth in global SMBs through the software applications suite. In addition, this infinity suite can be accessed at an unmatched price of just $14.99/month with all product categories, no feature caps, full access to the latest versions of new products and web extensions, and dedicated 24/5 Chat, Phone, and Email support. Currently, 500apps works with 30,000+ businesses, providing an unparalleled global uptime of 99.5%.
Categories of 500apps Infinity Suite:
- CRM.io (Complete CRM Software)
- Finder.cc (email finder and verifier software)
- Sign.cc (Document signing software)
- Voxdesk (Call centre software)
- Outreachly (Sales engagement software)
- ContactSpot (Marketing automation software)
- NinjaSite (Website development software)
- Leadpath (Lead management software)
- NinjaSEO (SEO Software)
- HipSocial (Social management software)
- Ninjacontent (Content management software)
- Ninja SEM (PPC management software)
- Mailsend (Email marketing software)
- Forms.io(Form builder software)
- Personlize.cc (Personalization software)
- Push Ninja (Setup push notifications)
- Botup (chatbot software)
- Support.cc (Helpdesk software)
- Ninjachat (Live chat software)
- Usertracker (Analyze user software)
HR & Ops
- Recruithire (Application tracking system)
- Ninjainterew (Pre-employment screening tests)
- Applet.io (Integrate SaaS apps)
- Appup (Lowcode app bukider)
- Projetsly (Project management software)
- Clockly (Time tracking software)
- ZapUp (App integration software)
- BPMapp (BPM software)
- Schedule.cc (Appointment scheduling software)
- Mockframe (Wireframe tool)
- Botpath (Robotic progress automation)
And, many more.
Meeting Preparation - Agenda, Timing, Report Requests, Meeting Pack Preparation
Easy Minute Taker - Helper Text, Insert Report Text, Meeting Timer, Action Logging, View Previous Minutes
Immediate Minutes - Send pdf of minutes as soon as the meeting finishes.
Follow-On Meetings - create your next meeting with the agenda, attendees, previous actions all copied across.
Automatic Action Chasing - emails with action chasers every 'x' days
Analysis - Who gets all the actions? Who completes their actions?
Import - Bring your Outlook and Google meetings in to Magic Minutes
Link to 100's of other apps - Free Zapier link to popular apps like Google, Outlook, Trello, Slack etc
No key features associated with this application.
Who uses Magic Minutes
Who uses 500apps
English, French, Italian, Georgian, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese