Logit.io allows users to send data to our api and we then do all the clever stuff to get it into elastic search which then allows you to use Kibana to get access to all your logs and data.
We keep up to date with the elk stack so you don't have to, we do all the hard work of getting the data into the system so you don't have to set it up.
Each user gets their own Elastic Search instance so your data is secure and safe.
You can centralise all your logs in one place which allows you to analyse it much faster.
Works with any testing methodology
Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
TestingBot provides an online browser grid, with more than 700 browser combinations.
For example, you can create 1 test and then run that test on all 700+ browser combinations, automatically.
With manual testing, you can test your website on all different browser combinations straight from your own browser, with mouse and keyboard.
Hosted ELK Solution
Centralised Logging Solution
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Customized Notification Center
Available as web app and a desktop client
Available in 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
Cross Browser Testing
Starting from: $27.00/month
Credit card required: N/A
$27 user/month or $270 user/year
Special Site License option for enterprise
2 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
1 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. There are tutorial videos, 24/7 online support, user guide
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. Any number of users can work. There are Team features to help managing large groups