LoginRadius’ Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM) platform helps companies deliver a connected customer experience by streamlining the registration and login processes for their web, mobile, and other digital properties. Organizations can increase registrations, improve customer experience, consolidate customer data, and leverage customer profiles to increase revenue through targeted and personalized marketing campaigns.
The LoginRadius cIAM platform provides critical functionality such as: customer registration services, social login, two-factor authentication customer profile management, revenue-driving integrations with third-party marketing applications, customer insights, and industry leading security features.
LoginRadius provides developers with the APIs they need to easily deploy a customer identity solution on their digital properties, with a built-in code generator, helpful SDK, and demo projects, as well as some of the most complete and helpful technical documentation.
LoginRadius, a leading provider of cloud-based Customer Identity and Access Management solutions for mid-to-large sized companies, serves over 3,000 businesses with a monthly reach of over 650 million identities worldwide, equating over 5.7 billion API calls per month. LoginRadius has been named as an industry leader in the cIAM space by Gartner, Forrester, Kuppingercole, and Computer Weekly.
The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with additional offices in the USA, United Kingdom, Australia, and India.
From simple incident management to full-enterprise ITSM, Vivantio empowers you to deliver service excellence to your entire organization.
Build your ideal service management environment in just a few simple steps with Vivantio:
- Elect a delivery method: SaaS or on-premise. We support both.
- Choose a licensing option: Named, concurrent or a mix of both. Our flexible licensing model allows you to give technicians the right level of access without blowing your budget out of the water.
- Pick a product: Browse the many available feature modules and deploy only those that make sense for your organization’s service needs.
Take a modular approach to building your service management vision – the right combination with Vivantio brings your ideal strategy to life.
All Your Online Data, Backed Up in One Place
Secured Online Daily Backups for:
Office 365 Backup
CloudAlly is compatible with all Office 365 Exchange plans and allows you to activate daily backups for all or selected Office 365 Exchange Users. Our Office 365 backup includes Mail, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks and allows you to easily perform a non-destructive restore to the same or different user, as well as export data for local download.
In addition to Office 365 Exchange, CloudAlly offers automated daily backups for SharePoint Online and OneDrive backup for Business sites. You can backup the Team Site (and all sub-sites), Public Site (and all sub-sites), Private Site Collections and OneDrive for Business sites. Data recovery is non-destructive and can be restored to the original site or user specified site if needed.
G Suite Backup & Restore
Activate daily backups for all or selected users across all domains associated with your G Suite / Google Apps account. Our G Suite / Google Apps backup includes Mail, Drive, Sites, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks and Chat, and you can choose to automatically activate backups for new users as they are added to your account. Easily export user data for local archive or use our non-destructive restore to recover data without overwriting existing information.
CloudAlly is compatible with all Salesforce editions including Contact Manager, Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited and Developer Editions. This is a complete Salesforce backup of all organizational data including metadata and Chatter feeds. You can even backup multiple Salesforce instances from a single CloudAlly account. Data can be exported for on-premise use or inserted / upserted to Salesforce using the Salesforce Import Wizard or Data Loader.
Activate Box backups for all or selected users within your organization. Optionally, CloudAlly can automatically detect and activate backups for new users to ensure their data is backed up from day 1. Prefer a hands-on approach? CloudAlly makes it easy to manually add, delete and manage your users and their data backup preferences.
Online Data Back-Up
CloudAlly provides online data back-up on Amazon cloud services allowing you to easily perform a non-destructive restore on Amazon Cloud Services.
- Starting from: $40.00/month
- Credit card required: N/A
Vivantio's pricing model is an annual subscription based on total number of users, types of licenses and functionality activated in the Platform. A free trial is available for a test-drive, upon request.
Vivantio offers both named and concurrent licenses, and all customers may select to purchase any combination of both. A named license is allocated to a particular agent and cannot be shared. Concurrent licenses sit in a shared pool. Each time an agent logs in, they temporarily use up one license and when they log out, the license is returned to the pool for someone else to use.
Your customers and end users don’t need licenses to use your self-service web portal.
• Pricing starts at $40 per user, per month at the Essentials level, suited for small and medium-size service desk operations looking to increase efficiency.
• Licenses at the Pro level start at $60 per user, per month and are designed to unify service operations with powerful core service management features.
• Feature-rich Vivantio ITSM licenses start at $90 USD and are built to scale and meet the complex business needs of larger, multi-site organizations.
1 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
- Backup Service - Office 365 Exchange Backup.
- Backup Scope Mail, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks.
- Backup Features - Backup all or selected users, backup Office 365 Exchanges, and automatically detect new users (optional).
- Compatible with all Office 365 Exchange plans.
- Archive location US (default), or optionally EU or Australia on request.
- Backup Time and Frequency 2:00 UTC (default) or user specified on request.
- Backup confirmation - optional daily backup email summary.
- Archive retention is unlimited.
- Data Recovery - Granular item level search and restore.
- Data Export - Zip download containing industry standard or Outlook compatible formats.
1 user(s) / month
No FAQs associated with this application.
No FAQs associated with this application.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Office 365, sharepoint, onedrive, g suite, box.com saleforce.com
What is this service generally used for?
Odin Platform Ingram Micro, and Office 365, sharepoint, onedrive, g suite, box.com saleforce.com
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Backing up SaaS solutions such as Office 365, G suite, etc.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes, of course. 24-7 365 days a year customer support, through email or phone. We also have a Knowledge Base.
IT managers, System Admin, Application Managers, CIO, CEO