LocalMed was founded in 2012 with a simple vision: make scheduling online appointments easy for both patients and providers, beginning with the dental industry.
When our team first started exploring the concept, we were repeatedly told by industry experts that what we were attempting was impossible. Fast-forward several years later and over 2,500 dentists in 48 states trust LocalMed to grow their practice.
LocalMed Connect is the only true real-time dental scheduling platform, allowing patients to find and schedule real-time appointments online, 24/7.
We’re proud of the product we’ve built so far, and are committed to continue creating the best and most forward-thinking scheduling and communications software on the market.
Endpoint Adjudication Software Features
Event's package creation
Three ways for the event's creation can be combined and sequenced in the same study configuration:
- interactive upload of one of more documents;
- interactive data entry of key variables or patients narratives;
- integration with patient's data source systems (e.g. Medidata Rave, Oracle Argus, DICOM Imaging, etc) through web services and integration API.
Management of events' info review
- visualization / comparison of data or documents included in the package;
- merging of documents and key variables in a single narrative doc;
- event documentation update and versioning;
- event package status tracking.
Management of the committee members
- user profiles and roles management;
- dynamic assignment of events to Members;
- reviewers qualification assessment and training;
- communication and alerting to reviewers.
Management of the assessment delivery
- enforcement of workflows customized to map the Adjudication Charter;
- assessment acquisition through EDC like online Case Report Forms (single or multi-page);
- "more data" requests & query to site handling;
- Minor and Major Disagreement management;
- Consensus meeting management;
- adjudication process tracking with Audit Trail.
Reporting & data export
- smart real time reporting through Adjudication Coordinator Dashboard;
- Quality Control real-time dashboard;
- reporting to study Sponsor management;
- multi-format data export (PDF, XML, SAS, Excel, etc);
- adjudication key data direct export/integration with external Data Management systems.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
eAdjudication is a cloud software services and includes all the activities need to design, manage, train and GxP software validation
What platforms does this service support?
The eAdjudication platform is a multi-study environment with user profiles on a per-study basis
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Cloud Based web application
What is this service generally used for?
Academic Research Organizations; Clinical Research Organizations; Pharma & Biotech Companies; Medical Devices Companies; Imaging Companies.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
To support with a complete software service the process of Central Endpoint Adjudication by a Committee of blinded Expert Clinicians.
Mainly used in Clinical Trials for drug and Medical Devices development.
Does this service offer an API?
Electronic Data Capture (EDC) - Medical Imaging Databases
APIs are available for Event Dossier building through Medical Records collection from external source systems
Who uses LocalMed
- Web App
Currently available in the United States, Canada, Australia and Jamaica
Who uses eAdjudication