LambdaTest is a cloud-based platform that helps users run manual and automation tests of their website and mobile apps. Users can test their native mobile application (Android and iOS) and mobile websites on Real Devices on cloud or choose from emulators & simulators for a multitude of configurations.
Cross Browser Testing Automation with Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, Puppeteer, and TestCafe
You can attain better browser coverage by running tests across 3,000+ different browsers, devices, and operating systems online. LambdaTest provides a secure, scalable, and reliable cloud-based Selenium Grid that helps run Selenium tests at a faster pace.
The Cypress CLI on LambdaTest, helps you expand Cypress test coverage to 40+ browser versions across Windows and macOS platforms.
You can also take advantage of other frameworks, including Playwright, Puppeteer, and TestCafe. You can also perform manual real time test and visual regression test as and when you need.
Mobile App Test Automation with Appium, Espresso, XCUITest and EarlGrey
Test your Android and iOS Apps with Real Devices on Cloud or Emulators & iOS Simulators as per your testing needs. Perform automated app and mobile website testing using Real Devices on cloud. App testing on 50+ locations with enhanced debugging and real time logs will help you deliver better and faster than ever.
HyperExecute is an innovative new test execution platform that is upto 70% faster than any cloud based test execution grid. High performing, highly scalable, and with intelligent features, the platform takes care of executing your tests in the least time possible so that you can focus on crafting your test cases.
On-Premise Selenium Grid
Leverage the convenience of LambdaTest cloud infrastructure paired with security and performance behind your own firewall. Get exclusive access of selenium grid without stepping out of your firewall.
LT Browser - Responsive Web Testing
Additionally, LambdaTest also offers LT browser - a path-breaking developer-oriented tool that helps assess the responsiveness of your website. LT Browser eases the task of mobile testing as responsive tests can run against 50+ different device resolutions.
You can also create custom devices (or viewports) and test localhost URL without any extensions (or tunnels).
Key Features and Benefits of LambdaTest Platform
1. Varity of frameworks to choose from for automation testing.
2. Exceptional stability of the online environments with the choice of Real Devices and official Emulator/Simulator.
3. Exclusive products to cater your customs needs of speed, scale, and security eg. HyperExecute, TAS, On-Premise Selenium Grid, LT Browser, and Visual Regression.
4. Exclusive enterprise specific test environment setup.
5. Continuous Testing with Continuous Integration Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, GitLab CI, etc.).
6. Live Interactive Browser and app Compatibility Testing.
7. Faster Automated Screenshot Testing.
8. API For Continuous Testing.
9. Website and App testing across 50+ geographies.
10. Supports apk file/ .ipa/ .app / zip file / public URL for app testing.