Katalon Studio enhances Selenium and Appium with a complete test automation framework that helps you start testing in no time.
* Provides project templates for organizing test cases, object repository and keywords
* Fully supports Web, Android, iOS and API testing on all operating systems
* Easy to integrate with Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, and qTest with native plugins
* Records actions on Web & Mobile to generates scripts with hundreds of built-in keywords
* Builds advanced scripts with IDE or customize steps with tabular interface easily
* Useful built-in object spy, code completion, in context reference, refactoring helper to make scripting more enjoyable
* Runs/Debug test cases or test suites using multiple configurations and data sets
* Runs test at any step on multiple browsers and devices locally or with cloud services
* CLI and command line generator enable CI/CD and DevOps practices
* Includes run-time rules to automatically handle complex execution flows
Report and Debug
* With advanced logging, debug data, screenshots and videos
* Customizable post execution workflow to notify, submit bug or process the execution results
* Dashboards, flaky metrics and coverage execution results to improve automation strategy
* Automatically updates all associated test cases and suites when objects are changed
* Allows easy management and maintenance of tests, data and keywords
* Imports external libraries to improve the automation functions beyond Selenium and Appium limit
pCloudy provides single-click access to 500+ Android and IOS devices directly from your browser. You can use these real Mobile Devices to click-and-perform Manual Testing and Automation Testing for your App. You can also Integrate pCloudy with CI for continuous Automation.
ReQtest is a cloud-based test management tool with advanced modules to manage test cases, execute tests and organize all QA efforts. ReQtest offers a complete module for test management to plan your testing by writing test cases and checklists, execute them by sharing with your test team, and follow the progress in real time to see how the tests are going.
ReQtest is an easy to use, web-based service for issue tracking, handling bug reports and test cases during the test of IT systems. It is a centralized and highly adaptable test platform. Its activities and operations include UAT testing, manual test tool, test management, requirement management, issue tracking, bug tracking, test case management, manual testing.
Complete Test Management - Our software testing tool ReQtest offers a complete module for test management. Plan your testing by writing test cases and checklists, execute them by sharing with your test team, and follow the progress in real time to see how the tests are going.
Super fast and agile bug tracking - The most important feature in any software testing tool or bug tracking tool is providing a good overview to help you make the right decisions. ReQtest offers great support to easily search, filter and group your bug reports and presenting them in a useful way.
Organize, review, prioritize - ReQtest makes creating and managing requirements effortless. ReQtest supports both agile and traditional development methods and makes it easy to get an overview of all your requirements. Because that's how software testing tools should be made.
Powerful web & app automation testing solution helps you test more, test faster, launch better software.
A single installation package contains everything you need to deploy a powerful test automation tool.
Built-in templates with clear tutorials help you quickly build and run your automation test scripts.
New testers can use recording and keywords to build automation tests, while expert testers have a full IDE to build advanced scripts.
Reduce time to open large project or lengthy test cases.
Direct JIRA ticket submission from your automation test.
Functional Testing of Native, Hybrid App on Real Devices
Cross Browser Test of Mobile Web
On-Device Performance Statistics like CPU, Memory, Battery and more
Insights for easy debugging – Video sessions, Screenshots, Device logs and more
Network virtualization Testing
Automated Test Run – Selenium, Appium, Espresso, Calabash and Monkey
No key features associated with this application.
30 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
200 Device Hours
Access to Automation Studio (5 Concurrent License)
Access to Testing (2 cycle / month by 5 crowd users)
Request for a new device (4 a year)
+ Small Team
15 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
100 Device Hours
Access to Automation Studio (3 Concurrent License)
Access to crowd Testing (1 cycle per month by 5 crowd users)
+ Small Team
3 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
30 Device Hours
Access to SIM-based devices
Access to run Automation scripts (Appium, Espresso etc..)