Katalon Studio enhances Selenium and Appium with a complete test automation framework that helps you start testing in no time.
* Provides project templates for organizing test cases, object repository and keywords
* Fully supports Web, Android, iOS and API testing on all operating systems
* Easy to integrate with Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, and qTest with native plugins
* Records actions on Web & Mobile to generates scripts with hundreds of built-in keywords
* Builds advanced scripts with IDE or customize steps with tabular interface easily
* Useful built-in object spy, code completion, in context reference, refactoring helper to make scripting more enjoyable
* Runs/Debug test cases or test suites using multiple configurations and data sets
* Runs test at any step on multiple browsers and devices locally or with cloud services
* CLI and command line generator enable CI/CD and DevOps practices
* Includes run-time rules to automatically handle complex execution flows
Report and Debug
* With advanced logging, debug data, screenshots and videos
* Customizable post execution workflow to notify, submit bug or process the execution results
* Dashboards, flaky metrics and coverage execution results to improve automation strategy
* Automatically updates all associated test cases and suites when objects are changed
* Allows easy management and maintenance of tests, data and keywords
* Imports external libraries to improve the automation functions beyond Selenium and Appium limit
pCloudy provides single-click access to 500+ Android and IOS devices directly from your browser. You can use these real Mobile Devices to click-and-perform Manual Testing and Automation Testing for your App. You can also Integrate pCloudy with CI for continuous Automation.
Flood is a cloud-based, distributed load testing platform that helps teams test how their applications scale with massive load generated from around the world. Flood can generate load using popular open source load testing tools (such as Apache JMeter, Gatling, and Chrome) as well as Tricentis Tosca functional testing cases (API and UI).
Unlike the other offerings on the marketplace for load testing, Flood provides:
Straightforward ways to define, create, and maintain load tests
On-demand platform for running those load tests at scale
Real-time result visualization and analysis
Continuous insight into performance over time
Powerful web & app automation testing solution helps you test more, test faster, launch better software.
A single installation package contains everything you need to deploy a powerful test automation tool.
Built-in templates with clear tutorials help you quickly build and run your automation test scripts.
New testers can use recording and keywords to build automation tests, while expert testers have a full IDE to build advanced scripts.
Reduce time to open large project or lengthy test cases.
Direct JIRA ticket submission from your automation test.
Functional Testing of Native, Hybrid App on Real Devices
Cross Browser Test of Mobile Web
On-Device Performance Statistics like CPU, Memory, Battery and more
Insights for easy debugging – Video sessions, Screenshots, Device logs and more
Network virtualization Testing
Automated Test Run – Selenium, Appium, Espresso, Calabash and Monkey
Browser Level User approach reduces script creation, maintenance, and complexity overheads.
Tosca Flood integration, including seamless load testing for both UI and API based test cases.
Superior economy of scale with cloud-based load generation across multiple geographic regions around the world.
Tool agnostic, can integrate with new tools as they become available.
Cluster-less, shared-nothing architecture which means we can scale out for very large tests without the typical bottlenecks found in our competitors with more traditional setups.
Real time reports in an easy to share, intuitive, and interactive dashboard.
Long term storage of results, so you can continuously assess performance over time.
Test-friendly pricing where you pay for the infrastructure you use, not per test or per simulated user like most of our competitors.
First class support, talk to real performance engineers who can resolve most issues within a 4-hour period rather than get stuck in an escalation queue.
30 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
200 Device Hours
Access to Automation Studio (5 Concurrent License)
Access to Testing (2 cycle / month by 5 crowd users)
Request for a new device (4 a year)
+ Small Team
15 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
100 Device Hours
Access to Automation Studio (3 Concurrent License)
Access to crowd Testing (1 cycle per month by 5 crowd users)
+ Small Team
3 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
30 Device Hours
Access to SIM-based devices
Access to run Automation scripts (Appium, Espresso etc..)