As the first uninstall utility that comes up with the idea of bundleware removal,
IObit Uninstaller has further optimized the algorithm to better detect
bundleware at the very time when they are installed, which allows users to
uninstall all unwanted bundleware more conveniently and timely.
Other features in IObit Uninstaller are also wonderful. Real-time Install Monitor
detects and logs changes made to your system during a program installation,
which allows you to see what changes the monitored programs did during the
installation. It is worth mentioning that Install Monitor newly supports monitoring
system services, scheduled tasks, and DLL registration. Meanwhile, Software
Health helps optimize all installed software to make them run smoother and
also reduces security risks. Moreover, it newly supports blocking browser site
notification prompts from interrupting you. With the enhanced scan engine and
greatly expanded database, IObit Uninstaller can remove more stubborn
programs and malicious/ad plugins, and ensure all leftovers to be removed
thoroughly from the computer just like they’ve never existed. It also supports
removing Windows apps under non-administrator accounts and the latest UWP
apps on Windows 10 to free up more storage space. What’s more, the
optimized Software Updater now supports updating multi-language versions of
some popular programs, like Firefox, WinRAR, and Mozilla Thunderbird.
All in all, IObit Uninstaller 10 is an all-in-one uninstallation utility to uninstall
software, bundleware, browser extensions, and Windows Apps for a clean and
AVG provide an easy to manage security solution for business. The top-rated antivirus software provides both safer surfing and malware protection for your device. It comes with instant email alerts to guarantee a fast notification of threats, allowing the user to act as quickly as possible even if they aren't using the machine. The remote administration feature also allows users to remotely install, update, and configure AVG across a range of devices, ensuring that there are no vulnerabilities across all active devices within a business.
Key features include:
- Free technical support
- CyberCapture – Questionable files are copied and sent to the AVG Threat Labs to determine their safety
- Remote Management – Manage your network and devices remotely
- File Server Security – Protect Windows Sharepoint Servers and Microsoft File Servers
- Smart Scanner – Smart scanning works in real-time, allowing you to focus on business operations
- Network Antivirus – Detect and remove malware and viruses from your devices
- Advanced Detection – Use crowd intelligence to streamline threat detection
- Privacy Protection – Protect your company's confidential files and devices from malicious wifi networks
- Firewall – Stop spam, viruses, hackers, and malware before they enter your device
- Online Protection – Protect employees and devices from online threats
- Email Protection – Scan and check email accounts for questionable attachments and links
- Email Server Security – Defend email servers from spam, hackers, and malware
- Spam Protection – Help protect your inbox from spam and scammers
Features vary depending on the plan you opt for.
What is this service generally used for?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
A perfect uninstallation tool.
Added support for uninstalling 40+ stubborn programs like MPC-HC,
SpyHunter5, Avast Antivirus, Rockstar Games, IntelliJ IDEA, and more.
Enhanced Software Health to newly support blocking site notification prompts from interrupting you.
Support removing plugins of Microsoft Edge.
Does this service offer an API?
What platforms does this service support?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Users who need to remove unwanted software/apps from their computer.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who uses IObit
English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, French, Japanese, Italian
Who uses AVG