Content Analytics and Editorial Dashboards for media.
1. Precise real-time analytics. Find out which articles are read at the moment, what grows and falls.
2. Evaluate your growth trends based on historical data.
3. Optimize your content with Headline A/B testing and overlay widget.
4. Get instant messages for any metric anomalies.
5. Evaluate the key metrics for your media with rating dashboards.
6. Control content productivity and monetization by authors, sections, articles, channels, etc.
7. Analyze audience behavior and trends using article-based, session-based and user-based filters. Filters are easily accessible within the main dashboard.
8. See the results from all your Facebook pages in one dashboard. Control your key social media metrics: reach, CTR, engagement, etc.
9. Collect the data from different media group resources in one database and one dashboard. Simplify your data export to third-party software and customer interaction.
10. Get easy-shareable native advertising report in one click
11. Be ready for the morning staff meeting with one dashboard. Includes the key metrics by articles, authors, sources and media in general. IO's Content Analytics solution is trusted by 1000+ media worldwide.
Social Media Monitoring
Precise real time site analytics
Evaluate content and article trends based on historical data
Optimize your content with Headlines A/B testing
Receive instant alerts to messengers for any metric anomalies
Understand your content performance by article, section, source, etc
See the key social metrics from all you facebook pages within a single dashboard
Understand your audience based on user-based, session-based and article-based filters in a single dashboard
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes, IO has a media base and an onboarding program for new users. The success case department and IO support take care of them.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes, it offers an API, for learning more contact our support.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
No, it is a separate software.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
IO has separate dashboards for CEOs, editors, authors, marketers, SMM managers, and so on.
What platforms does this service support?
IO is accessible via all platforms, as it is a web service.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
APIs can connect it to many other services, SDK connects it to native mobile apps.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Publishers, newsrooms, editorial teams.
Enterprises and retail companies.
What is this service generally used for?
Receiving data about the business performance in a simple understandable and easy-to-use format.