About Inuvika OVD Enterprise
OVD Enterprise delivers virtualized Windows and Linux applications to any device, without the cost and complexity of VDI. Users can access their applications through native clients for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Chromebook, and Raspberry Pi-based thin client devices, as well as HTML5 web browsers.
Built on Linux, with our resource containerization technology, our product allows data centers to run more efficiently, using less infrastructure capacity, lowering their carbon footprint and with a simplicity that is not available on other products.
OVD is designed to deliver a fast end-user experience, deploys quickly, and works with today's leading enterprise standards (including any hypervisor, directory service, and CIFS/NFS/WebDAV file storage system). It provides granular control of user access privileges (such as cut and paste, printing, or downloading) while all apps and data processing remain within your data center. Management has also been made easy thanks to a single, web-based admin console that lets you manage every aspect of your OVD environment. OVD Enterprise supports for multi-tenant deployment, with single-click activation.
OVD Enterprise is ideal for any sized organization and deploys either on-site or on public/private cloud platforms. OVD Enterprise is also available as a service through Inuvika's global network of hosted services partners.
About TR CLOUD DESKTOP
Allow access to all your applications from ANYWHERE. With just a web browser on any internet connected device with a suitably sized screen, you can access all the desktop services you need and without the need to download or install anything.
Launched from any common web browser, you can be up and running with all your files and applications immediately from any location you can find an internet connection. We can also integrate Office 365 giving you the added benefit of all the 365 functionality and storage.
Deliver virtualized Windows and Linux applications together in the same interface
Access apps and desktop on native client devices, or through HTML5 Web browsers
Integrates with today's leading enterprise standards and deploys quickly on-premise or on public/private clouds.
"Air locks" and protects your corporate data and applications within your data centre
Provides granular control of user privileges on an individual or group level basis
Single, easy-to-use Web Admin console
Out-of-the-box features like print support, license management, and advanced management reporting included.
Half the cost of traditional solutions
Available in 1, 3, or 5 year subscription terms with no costly perpetual licenses
No key features associated with this application.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
What platforms does this service support?
Manage user preferences on an individual or group level basis.
Supports deployment in multi-tenant environments
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
- On-premise deployment on Red Hat EL or Ubuntu Linux; works with any hypervisor on multi-tier server or hyper-convergence infrastructure.
- Supports cloud deployment on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
OVD Enterprise Desktop and Mobile clients are available for:
- Raspberry Pi-based thin clients
Applications and desktops can be accessed from any HTML5 compatible browser.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Any Windows or Linux applications
Any hypervisor (e.g. KVM, ESXi, Nutanix AHV, HyperV)
Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP directory service
What is this service generally used for?
Organizations of any size that are faced with the challenges of using VDI or other cost intensive solutions as a way to deliver virtualized applications as well as those working in a hybrid environment.
- Enterprise and SME
- Health and Scientific Research
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
- Securing corporate data (reducing the risk of data loss)
- Empowering workforce mobility/hybid work
- Enabling governance and/or regulatory compliance
- Implementing BYOD while still maintaining productivity with existing business-critical applications
- PC alternative programs
Does this service offer an API?
OVD Enterprise subscription support resources include:
- Options for L1, L2 and L3 support available through the Inuvika Global Partner Network
- Access to all new versions and maintenance updates released during the subscription period
- Inuvika Knowledge Base and L3 ticket help desk
- Technical guides
- Downloadable Enterprise Desktop and Enterprise Mobile Clients
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Management console via SOAP
OVD integrates with today's leading Enterprise IT standards:
- Any hypervisor, including VMware ESXi, Citrix XenServer, MS Hyper-V, KVM, and Nutanix AHV.
- Microsoft Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, or any LDAP-compliant directory service.
- Integrates with external NAS/SAN storage via NFS, CIFS, and WebDAV.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who uses Inuvika OVD Enterprise
English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese
Who uses TR CLOUD DESKTOP