Intuiface: The Audience Engagement Platform
Intuiface is the market’s only no-code platform dedicated to the creation, deployment, and analysis of interactive digital experiences that connect people to place. Over 1,600 agencies, integrators, and enterprises across 70+ countries are engaging audiences in-venue, on the web, and on personal mobile devices using interactive options such as touch, gestures, sensors, voice, computer vision, the Internet of Things, and much more. It is an ISO 27001 Certified platform that can be used by any industry – including retail, hospitality, real estate, tourism, education – and for any intent – from digital signs to self-service kiosks and assisted selling.
What makes Intuiface unique? It is a combination of the following:
Cutting-edge use of no-code techniques
- Drag-and-drop, trigger-and-action approach to UX development
- Simplified connection to any cloud-hosted service
- Native code-like performance without a need for developer skills
- Secure ISO 27001 certified infrastructure
The best of traditional, digital signage platforms
- Remote provisioning, deployment, and monitoring
- Flexible, extensive content management system
- Straightforward, scalable licensing and pricing
- Supports all traditional digital signage platforms: Windows, Android, BrightSign, Samsung Tizen, iOS, Chrome, LG webOS
Unique insight and innovation for human-machine interaction
- Built-in support for multi-touch, computer vision, gesture, voice.
- Native integrations for sensors, RFID readers, tangible objects, IOT
- Enterprise-grade analytics with chart builder and dashboard publishing
- Seamless deployment to webpages and as apps on personal devices
- 60% reduction in development time vs. manual coding
- 80% reduction in project expense vs. manual coding
- Reduction in change management delivery from days to minutes
Supports true multi-touch – that is, two or more concurrent touch points. Additionally supported interactive options include RFID/NFC readers, beacons, the Internet of Things, face detection, speech recognition, and more
Includes its own cloud-hosted content management system (aka a CMS), requiring no knowledge of Intuiface to use
Identify and measure KPIs by easily collecting information about any human- or machine-initiated events across any number of devices located anywhere in the world.
Create charts and dashboards to convert collected analytics data into actionable business insight.
Imposes no template restrictions, offering unlimited creativity and design flexibility, all without coding
Accepts the widest range of media formats on the market, including streaming video, 3D models and live maps
Easily scales from single deployments to hundreds or thousands of geographically distributed displays
Comes with extensive educational and support material including a 400+ article online library, an instructional video curriculum, active support forums, and a vibrant user community
Available via a transparent pricing model with no hidden fees or professional service requirements
Does this service offer an API?
What is this service generally used for?
Intuiface doesn't have an API but it does expose more than one mechanism enabling the transfer of data and the triggering of events. For example, Intuiface supports web triggers and thus can be accessed via IFTTT and Zapier.
What platforms does this service support?
Enabling teams of any skillset to create, deploy, and analyze deeply immersive, personalized, multi-channel interactive digital experiences - running in venues, on their websites, and even in local apps - that are responsive to touch, gestures, sensors, voice, computer vision and more.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Run natively on devices with any of the following operating systems:
- iOS (iPad only)
- Tizen, via the Samsung SMART Signage Platform
- webOS, via LG Smart Displays
Run as a webpage and as a PWA on
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Intuiface is backed by extensive educational and support material including a 400+ article online library, an instructional video curriculum (aka Intuiface Academy), active support forums, and a vibrant user community
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Editing: Experiences can be edited by multiple team members on different devices, but editing must occur one person at a time.
Playback: Any number of devices can run experiences at the same time.
CMS: Multiple editors can create and modify data structures and content.
Interaction: Experiences support any number of people interacting with content at the same time.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Two classes of users:
- Agencies and integrators creating interactive content for their clients
- Organizations who wish to create interactive content using in-house personnel vs. outsourcing
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
On the front end, Intuiface can be used with any device facilitating human-machine interaction, such as RFID/NFC readers, sensors, cameras, voice recognition, keyboards, etc.