Good presenters have great slides
Great presenters know how to get their audience involved.
Hypersay gives you an easy way add live polls, quizzes, open questions, interactive images and videos.
* Upload Presentations - Start by uploading your slides (Powerpoint, PDF or Google Slides).
* Polls / Quizzes - Use templates to define live polls & quizzes and add them to your slides.
* Opinion Scales - Use 5-step Likert scales to assess your audience opinions.
* Live Open Questions - Add open questions with limited length answers.
* Interactive Images - Upload images & allow participants to drag dots.
* Videos - Embed YouTube / Vimeo videos in your presentation.
* Secure OTP Authentication - Sign in using social media or a secure One Time Password.
* Multiple Language Interface - Switch from English to Italian, Romaninan, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
* Live Slide Sharing - Share slides with participants in real-time on their devices.
* Freeze Answers - You can freeze answers on a specific quiz.
* Audience Q&A Wall- Crowdsource questions from participants displayed in order of votes received
* Question Wall Moderation - Presenters can moderate the questions asked by participants.
* Claps - Participants can send claps during the presentation.
* Clicker - Use a clicker to advance slides. Stay handsfree during your presentation.
* Private Notes - Participants can take private notes which stay linked to specific slides.
* Feedback - Gather instantaneous feedback at the end of your session.
* Phonetic Codes - Share your session using easy-to-pronounce codes.
* Anonymity - Allow unregistered participants to join.
* Download data as CSV - Export data from your presentation into CSV format.
* Digital Pulse - Analyse how engaged your participants were during your session. Actionable session analytics.
* Follow up - Quickly email your registered participants after your session.
* Embedded feedback form - Encourage feedback by asking your participants to use the embedded form.