Provides application developers and DBA's SQL analytics and performance with ZERO application changes. Deployment requires no changes to your existing database infrastructure.
• Do you use a cache today (e.g. Redis, Memcache)? We intelligently cache into the cache of your choice and auto-invalidate. No code changes are required.
• Automated database failover: It's better than the AWS failover; we are application-aware and will not drop the connection. No more spending development on a failover solution (e.g. MySQL, Postgres PG-pool).
• Read/Write splits: We route queries to the appropriate serve making the best use of read replicas.
In AWS or Azure? Check us out in the Marketplace. Search for "Heimdall".
Or, download us for free on our homepage.
About Images optimizer
Images Optimizer is an online tool, which can help you reduce more than 70% of your image size without resolution or quality loss.
About CLUSTER CS
ClusterCS is a Cloud-Based Linux Control Panel with an easy to use GUI. The software is compatible with any type of VPS or dedicated servers and it simplifies the whole process of server and domain management.
The panel comes with two layers of functions:
1. Server/Domain configuration and management, all from a standard web browser.
2. Advanced High Availability Clustering - ClusterCS has a cluster builder that allows an user to create and configure server clusters easily from a friendly GUI.
The Linux distributions ClusterCS is compatible with are CentOS 6/7, RHEL 6/7 and Amazon Ami.
Application-based support includes Apache, PHP, MySQL, NGNIX, Lighttpd, Galera DB, Mongo DB, Maria DB, etc. Email based support includes POP3, IMAP, and SMTP services.
ClusterCS connects to your servers via SSH and does not require users to install it on their servers, being Cloud Based, it works remotely.
Vector File Support
Batch Permissions & Access
Password & Access Management
Network Traffic Monitoring
Network Device Performance Monitoring
SQL Analytics and Performance solution
Intelligent SQL caching recommendations
5 minute installation; no changes to your application or database