HandyTrain helps organizations train their employees effectively and efficiently through its mobile learning and engagement platform while completely doing away with the costs, efforts and pain points associated with the traditional way of corporate training.
HandyTrain’s highly interactive platform is built on the principles of bite-sized learning:
- Enables organizations of all shapes and sizes to save money wasted in travel and accommodation. These costs, typically over 85% of L&D budgets, turn out to have no co-relation to training outcomes but at the same time strain the L&D budgets to the seams.
- Saves L&D team the hassles of booking training venues, ensuring everything works in the training room, juggling schedules of trainees, calendars of trainers and herding all together into the training.
- Helps preserve employee productivity by profitably using ‘dead time’ such as commuting time, work breaks and during off-peak hours at work.
- Anytime, Anywhere! HandyTrain technology allows training to be conducted simultaneously across cities and geographies thereby reducing the lag and providing the same training experience to all trainees across.
- Multi-Lingual capabilities of HandyTrain train helps organizations to use the similar content in multiple languages with minimal efforts.
- Saves money and time otherwise wasted in procuring, storing and distributing training material, which becomes obsolete over a short period of time and usually dies in the storeroom of the branch office.
- With HandyTrain, the content can be created, ‘pushed’ and updated over the air or at the branch office’s wireless network onto the trainees’ smart devices in the shortest time span bringing more agility to training.
- Helps break the content down into ‘bite-sized’, ‘easy-to-digest’ modules which allow easy assimilation, retention, and application of knowledge imparted by the training.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What is this service generally used for?
What platforms does this service support?
To learn on the go and without eating into employees productive time.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Native Mobile App (iOS & Android)
Mobile Training Platform (Authoring, Engagement, Real-time Dashboard, Content Marketplace) is SaaS based and supported on Google Chrome, Mozilla and Safari
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Organizations with learning requirements for 50 to 5000 employees, across the globe.
Does this service offer an API?
On a case to case basis.