What are the main features ?
Manage and Benchmark all groups in one place
Basic statistics (active members, engagement score, activity score… )
Key figure evolution (from different periods)
Top engaged members and top posts
Group activity interactions (posts, reactions and comments) and post types
Publications and Members Statistics
Exports and Reportings
Time Zone setting
What are the benefits ?
Get a better overview of your team work
Improve your internal communication and collaboration
Detect the best practices
Follow your group's projects advancement and measure feedbacks
Identify and promote your new talents to your teamwork
Enhance your publications targeting
Lithium Social Media Management is an integrated social media management platform which can be divided into two broad features; social publishing and social results.
Lithium stands out compared to our competitors in social media publishing for three main reasons:
- Firstly, Lithium allows you to publish content that will resonate with your audience. Our auto-scheduler which is powered by Klout data will result in improved engagement with your platform.
- Secondly, Lithium allows you to plan integrated campaigns with aligned ads, events, campaigns, social posts, emails, and more.
- Thirdly, our platform provides a visual timeline with key milestones in order to stay on top of planned content.
In addition to social publishing, Lithium significantly improves your social response data:
- Allows you to manage social responses at scale, without sacrificing the quality of your posts.
- Provides powerful real-time insights into customer engagement, in addition to integrating with Twitter to analyze Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) data.
- Improves your social media workflow by directing every incoming social media post to the most appropriate work queue or agent.
- Uses languages, sources, and contact tags in order to consistently direct messages to the appropriate queue.
- Through emails and mobile alerts, lithium enables you to stay up-to-date in the event that there are any spikes in activity on your profiles.
- Lithium has the ability to automatically detect up to 25 languages.
- Able to detect when a customer replies and can automatically route customer replies back to the original agent.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What platforms does this service support?
Yes, we are running a YouTube chanel with tutorials, and we have a blog with a lot of articles dealing with "How to use each feature"
What is this service generally used for?
Mobile phones, computers
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Grytics is a SaaS solution for SocialMedia Analytics on Facebook groups, for Community Managers, WebMarketers and PR. It allows Companies of all size
– to improve their customer relationship through the analysis of publications on their Facebook groups
– to find/qualify new leads
– to identify influencers
– to help for marketing intelligence
– to engage and deliver a better service to clients/fans communities
Yes, it depends of your plan (Pro and Enterprise Plan)
No FAQs associated with this application.