Funnel automates your marketing reporting by replacing your marketing spreadsheet with software. Funnel automatically collects data from all your advertising platforms and connects this data with conversion data from your Google Analytics account. This allows marketers to have an always up to date overview of all their marketing efforts. Funnel offers three solutions depending on where you like to visualise your data.
Dashboards and Reports
With Funnel's Dashboard solution you can visualise your data and create custom dashboards and reports that can easily be shared across people and teams. It also contains a powerful analysis tool for data exploring and roll up of data for markets, product categories etcetera. With custom dimensions you can categorise your advertising data any way you want, no matter if it's by market, tactic, traffic source or product category.
Google Analytics Upload
Happy with Google Analytics but missing cost data from non Google channels? By having cost data in Google Analytics you can easily compare the performance of all your marketing channels. Funnel pushes cost data to Google Analytics every day from the moment you switch it on.
API and Connectors
Funnel's API makes all the data that Funnel pulls down and structures available for internal systems or other BI solutions. Through Funnel's integrations to Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio and Amazon Redshift you can get your advertising data to any data warehouse or visualisation solution you like. Funnel is also a certified Google BigQuery Partner.
Lithium Social Media Management is an integrated social media management platform which can be divided into two broad features; social publishing and social results.
Lithium stands out compared to our competitors in social media publishing for three main reasons:
- Firstly, Lithium allows you to publish content that will resonate with your audience. Our auto-scheduler which is powered by Klout data will result in improved engagement with your platform.
- Secondly, Lithium allows you to plan integrated campaigns with aligned ads, events, campaigns, social posts, emails, and more.
- Thirdly, our platform provides a visual timeline with key milestones in order to stay on top of planned content.
In addition to social publishing, Lithium significantly improves your social response data:
- Allows you to manage social responses at scale, without sacrificing the quality of your posts.
- Provides powerful real-time insights into customer engagement, in addition to integrating with Twitter to analyze Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) data.
- Improves your social media workflow by directing every incoming social media post to the most appropriate work queue or agent.
- Uses languages, sources, and contact tags in order to consistently direct messages to the appropriate queue.
- Through emails and mobile alerts, lithium enables you to stay up-to-date in the event that there are any spikes in activity on your profiles.
- Lithium has the ability to automatically detect up to 25 languages.
- Able to detect when a customer replies and can automatically route customer replies back to the original agent.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Does this service offer an API?
Yes it does. Funnel integrates with multiple apps out of the box e.g. Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics to name a few.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Yes. Funnel offers guides, tutorials and world class personal customer support for all of our clients.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift / S3, BI systems and advertising platforms.
What platforms does this service support?
What is this service generally used for?
All platforms. Funnel is a web-based app.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Funnel is generally used to automate data gathering from all advertising platforms and Google Analytics and to automate reporting.
Online marketers, agencies, ecommerce companies, subscription businesses and brands.
No FAQs associated with this application.