Fortifi gives you the power to manage all elements of your business like never before. Take full control over your sales, marketing, communications, customer support and billing all in one centralised platform.
Fortifi allows you to build stronger relationships, create better customer experiences and work together as one team.
We believe you should be paying for what you use, instead of overpaying for what you don’t, so Fortifi's pricing models are designed to work around your business.
Scoro is the most comprehensive work management solution for creative and professional services. It helps to streamline work and eliminate routine tasks to ensure a business runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible – from sales right through to billing. Our users love having all the needed tools in one holistic solution. Let's have a closer look:
* Manage everything about a project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments and files.
* Allocate billable and non-billable work and see how your team is doing, in real time.
* Create budgets for projects and compare these against actual results.
* Manage your project portfolio by configurable statuses (e.g. in progress, completed) and tags (e.g. type, department, market, etc).
WORK SCHEDULING & TRACKING
* Schedule work and assign tasks with Scoro’s Planner. It gives you an instant visual overview of everyone’s workload, realistic deadlines, potential overbookings & available slots.
* Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar, and link all events to projects and customers for a complete overview.
* Everyone can manage their own task lists by priorities, projects, statuses, and deadlines.
* Track both the actual and billable time spent on a project or a client and transfer the hours to an invoice in a few clicks.
* Easily get a complete overview of your team's time as everyone’s calendar events and completed tasks are automatically added to their work reports.
* Automate late invoice reminders, scheduled, and recurring invoicing.
* Issue sales, prepayment and credit invoices and send these as PDF-files.
* Keep track of your purchases and costs.
* Compare several budget scenarios against actual revenue, costs or profit and get forecasts based on scheduled invoices and booked deals.
* Set multi-currency custom rates based on team members, clients or projects. Manage your entire product and service library with custom price lists, margins, etc.
CRM & QUOTING
* Get a complete overview of your contacts on one page – from the first “hello” to the final invoice. This includes contact details, communication history, projects, quotes, orders, and invoices.
* Search, filter and sort your contacts based on configurable tags, categories, location, latest activity, etc.
* Get a visual overview of your sales funnel and define closing probability rates for each stage in your pipeline.
* Compile quotes and send them as beautiful PDF-files in just a few clicks. Turn any quote into a purchase order for a supplier or turn the services on a quote into tasks for your team.
REPORTING & DASHBOARD
* Keep an eye on your KPIs, actionable items, and conversions - all on one beautiful dashboard.
* Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.
* Get a detailed overview of billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, missed deadlines, etc.
* See how your projects are doing in real time - what is completed, billed, left to do, etc.
* View detailed financial reports on actual results with budget deficit and surplus.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
What platforms does this service support?
Synchronize your Scoro calendar with your current calendar application.
Access your files right where you need them by connecting your file storage with Scoro.
Keep your mailing lists synchronized by connecting Scoro with your marketing automation solution.
Synchronize financial information with accounting software.
Connect Scoro with thousands of applications through Zapier to automate tedious tasks in your workflow.
Use our full-featured API to build integrations with almost any software solution.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Scoro is a cloud platform supporting different web browsers. Scoro has a native iOS and Android mobile application.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What is this service generally used for?
We offer a customizable onboarding program to help you get the most out of Scoro.
We want to make sure you get properly set up and all your team is ready to use the software. You can also get answers to any questions you might have from Customer Support, Helpdesk, and our Blog.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Scoro is the Control Hub of your business.
Using Scoro helps you focus on your business, and reduce the time spent on shuffling between different tools. You can use Scoro's own features or plug in various integrations.
The main features include Project Management, Work Scheduling & Tracking, CRM & Quoting, Billing Automation, Advanced Reporting & Dashboards.
You can also add integrations like Xero, Quickbooks, iCal, Outlook, Dropbox, MailChimp or use our full-featured API to build your own integrations.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Scoro is predominantly used in the professional and creative service industry.
Does this service offer an API?
Xero or Quickbooks, Zapier, MailChimp, Google Docs.
Yes, we have a full-featured API.