Flex Rental Solutions provides customizable rental and live event management software. No other provider can offer you our flexibility. Only a web browser with Flash plugin is needed. Flex is web-based and works with all common operating systems and browsers.
Warehouse & Inventory Management:
- Built with real-world warehouse and inventory needs in mind, a dedicated interface is provided for warehouse processes and supports real-time scanning with voice prompts.
- Flex offers powerful tools for modeling inventory the way you use it, supporting virtual items, racks, kits and road cases.
- The equipment dashboard shows where gear is at the present time, and availability calculations are integrated with backorders and sub-rentals.
Pull Sheets & Scanning:
- Multiple users can work from the same pull sheet.
- Flex works with fixed equipment racks along with racks that change from job to job.
- Free pick container logic makes it easy to prep cable packages and work boxes.
- The Flex free scan in feature simplifies returns by enabling gear from multiple jobs to be scanned in simultaneously.
- Flex offers search functionality and scheduling of crew members for the overall crew call, crew email communications, and the ability to easily view each crew member’s full schedule. Statuses, workflows, and jobs are all configurable to support your own processes and terminology.
- QuickBooks™ Integration is provided to leverage your resources.
- Flex drag and drop technology enables efficient quote building.
- Flex makes it easy for every user to have unique access through unlimited, customizable user access.
- Flex integrates with Google Calendar and Facebook events.
- Monthly subscription pricing for one warehouse and unlimited users starts at a low monthly subscription, with a one-time setup fee of $800.
- Flex does not lock customers into long-term commitments.
- Sign up today for a 60 day free trial.
AdvancePro provides functionality for inventory control, warehousing control, initiating returns, order & inventory management, administering sales reps and managing your supply chain. These basic business processes are brought together to make one powerful system that simplifies and automates your inventory business.
Complete inventory management AdvancePro is built on the Microsoft .NET platform that simplifies integration with other applications, such as EDI, and enables us to deliver e-commerce websites to facilitate direct communication with your Vendors and Customers.
AdvancePro presently synchronizes with QuickBooks accounting products, uses Crystal Reports and allows you to export data to Adobe Acrobat (PDF files) and Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
AdvancePro Inventory Management will streamline your business and eliminate the costly mistakes and delays. AdvancePro is ideal for all distribution, import/export, wholesale business, e-commerce and more. Perfect for any small to medium sized business dealing with inventory management. With AdvancePro's Web Services, you can create your own website, (B2B or B2C) with the designs you want, the functionality that works for you and the control you need. It will also help manage your e-commerce business with better inventory tracking and control, and provide a fast and easy to use website for your customers. AdvancePro is a scalable and flexible product with add-on modules that allow the user to increase functionality according to their needs and inventory flow.
Available add-on modules include:
- Advanced Shipping (allows for the creation of pallets, Bills of Lading and more)
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange required by many of today's leading corporations)
- UPS/FedEx Shipping integration
- Lot/Serial Numbers (accurately track each individual item sold, received or returned)
- Bar Coding (allows you to eliminate errors by identifying the product immediately by scanning the bar code and having AdvancePro pick it up in your inventory file, or on a particular order)
- Landed Cost Calculator (All aspects of landed cost calculation will be performed, such as ocean freight, broker fees, storage and other charges. The average cost of each shipment received will be automatically applied to all product you import)
- Order Import Tool (import orders directly from your web site, or any other shopping cart
- Net Web Services (using the web services AdvancePro allows you to have your on line system link directly with your basic software combining your online strategy with your basic business practices)
- Catch Weights - designed specifically for the needs of companies that deal in variable weight products such as food & beverages. Inventory control software that allows your business to grow without straining your bottom line.
What platforms does this service support?
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Flex can work in any browser on Mac or PC, though Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer are recommended. Flex Mobile is built as native iOS for iPad and iPhone.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, we have a depth of customer support from hundreds of how-to videos, detailed User Manuals, weekly complimentary Tutorials, Flex in-person and web-based training, and customer support available via phone and email.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Does this service offer an API?
Pro AV, party organizers, event managers, rentals, staging, corporate events, concert / touring, pyro, theater production
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
The in-development Flex5 product will offer REST APIs for customers to build their own integrations.
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, Flex pricing is per warehouse location with unlimited users.
Flex provides the backbone for our customer's operations, providing an ERP system with features ranging from contact management, quoting, invoicing, inventory management, warehouse management, scan records, reporting, crew management, and more.
No FAQs associated with this application.