FastSpring is the trusted ecommerce partner for companies that sell software around the world. With FastSpring’s full-service ecommerce solution, you can sell more, compete big, and stay lean. Founded in 2005, FastSpring is a privately owned company headquartered in Santa Barbara with an office in Amsterdam.
No key features associated with this application.
What is this service generally used for?
Software companies partner with FastSpring to grow their business globally. With the support of FastSpring's robust ecommerce platform, they can focus on what they do best—building great software. FastSpring manages the rest including global online payments, taxes, subscriptions, recurring billing, checkout experiences, and so much more!
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
We pride ourselves on offering world-class customer service to our sellers and their consumers. Our global customer service team is available to support the needs of our sellers via email. We also have a robust documentation library.
Does this service offer an API?
The FastSpring API is a collection of protocols you can use to automatically retrieve specific data from your FastSpring Store on demand, or to send data to your FastSpring Store—all without requiring anyone to log on to the Dashboard.
Here are just a few practical examples of ways you might take advantage of the FastSpring API:
* Creating a batch of numerous product records without using the Dashboard
* Looking up a customer's account details in real-time, on demand
* Validating a customer's access to your service based on order details
* Creating a custom order session for a specific customer that may override normal product pricing and pre-fill customer data
* Retrieving product details (description, price, image, etc.) from your FastSpring Store in real-time to populate your own web pages