The Facelift Cloud consists of nine modules: Dashboard, Moderation, Publishing, Advertising, Engagement, Trendwatch, Monitoring, Social CRM, and Benchmarking. These core modules enable the management of all activities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, Pinterest, and many more social media platforms.
- Dashboard provides a useful overview of all the information relevant to your social media marketing activities, with regularly updating data and analytics.
- Engagement allows you to quickly create microsites without requiring any programming skills or technical support.
- Publishing enables you to update multiple social media channels simultaneously, where you can create new content, find channels, share, and publish posts all in one single workflow.
- Moderation improves teamwork through the dedicated role section and helps you to identify and reach out to new potential brand ambassadors.
- Advertising occurs primarily on Facebook, using the unique and highly scalable principle of 'build-measure-learn'.
- Trendwatch seamlessly integrates into the Facelift Cloud and facilitates content planning, post-implementation, and publishing.
- Social CRM brings data together from different social media platforms to create a large database of relevant social media user IDs and email addresses.
- Benchmarking lets you analyze your daily social media appearances while also viewing the activity of your competitors.
Lithium Social Media Management is an integrated social media management platform which can be divided into two broad features; social publishing and social results.
Lithium stands out compared to our competitors in social media publishing for three main reasons:
- Firstly, Lithium allows you to publish content that will resonate with your audience. Our auto-scheduler which is powered by Klout data will result in improved engagement with your platform.
- Secondly, Lithium allows you to plan integrated campaigns with aligned ads, events, campaigns, social posts, emails, and more.
- Thirdly, our platform provides a visual timeline with key milestones in order to stay on top of planned content.
In addition to social publishing, Lithium significantly improves your social response data:
- Allows you to manage social responses at scale, without sacrificing the quality of your posts.
- Provides powerful real-time insights into customer engagement, in addition to integrating with Twitter to analyze Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) data.
- Improves your social media workflow by directing every incoming social media post to the most appropriate work queue or agent.
- Uses languages, sources, and contact tags in order to consistently direct messages to the appropriate queue.
- Through emails and mobile alerts, lithium enables you to stay up-to-date in the event that there are any spikes in activity on your profiles.
- Lithium has the ability to automatically detect up to 25 languages.
- Able to detect when a customer replies and can automatically route customer replies back to the original agent.
Sprinklr's integrated platform facilitates important social media marketing activities, such as planning, publishing, reporting, and campaign management.
- Sprinklr organises all of your content across your various social media platform, including Facebook and Twitter.
- This allows you to work on your campaigns, events, and posts efficiently one single platform.
- With Sprinklr's global editorial calendar, you can always ensure that your content will reach the right audience.
- Sprinklr allows you to draft, approve, schedule, and auto-tag your content across more than 20 different channels.
- This helps you maintain a consistent brand voice and message across your various social media platforms.
- Sprinklr provides a highly organized platform where you can view and analyze the impact of your content assets.
- With Sprinklr's platform, you can easily surface top performing content from anywhere within your company and also use new content engagement data to determine the focus of new marketing campaigns.
- The integration of Sprinklr's easy-to-use calendar assists you in tracking your campaign initiatives and measuring their impact on your business.
- You can also enforce campaign consistency and consolidate reporting metrics, such as engagement and conversion, across multiple social media platforms.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
What is this service generally used for?
Primarily larger enterprises, although startups and SMEs may also find our services useful.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
To manage your social media marketing activities, primarily on Facebook.
Facelift Cloud integrates with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, WordPress, Pinterest, Xing, and LinkedIn.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Sprinklr offers numerous guides on our website and our customer support is also willing to help if you run into any difficulties.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Sprinklr is mainly used by enterprises to manage their social media marketing, although it can also be used by startups or individual influencers to manage their social platforms.
Sprinklr is frequently used in tandem with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, VK, and YouTube.