The Facelift Cloud consists of nine modules: Dashboard, Moderation, Publishing, Advertising, Engagement, Trendwatch, Monitoring, Social CRM, and Benchmarking. These core modules enable the management of all activities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, Pinterest, and many more social media platforms.
- Dashboard provides a useful overview of all the information relevant to your social media marketing activities, with regularly updating data and analytics.
- Engagement allows you to quickly create microsites without requiring any programming skills or technical support.
- Publishing enables you to update multiple social media channels simultaneously, where you can create new content, find channels, share, and publish posts all in one single workflow.
- Moderation improves teamwork through the dedicated role section and helps you to identify and reach out to new potential brand ambassadors.
- Advertising occurs primarily on Facebook, using the unique and highly scalable principle of 'build-measure-learn'.
- Trendwatch seamlessly integrates into the Facelift Cloud and facilitates content planning, post-implementation, and publishing.
- Social CRM brings data together from different social media platforms to create a large database of relevant social media user IDs and email addresses.
- Benchmarking lets you analyze your daily social media appearances while also viewing the activity of your competitors.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
What is this service generally used for?
Primarily larger enterprises, although startups and SMEs may also find our services useful.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
To manage your social media marketing activities, primarily on Facebook.
Facelift Cloud integrates with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, WordPress, Pinterest, Xing, and LinkedIn.