Recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, eSignLive is responsible for processing e-signed documents by some of the most trusted and security-conscious brands in the world.
No matter how simple or complex your signing processes are, whether you need to e-sign the occasional electronic contract or process tens of thousands of transactions online, you won’t have to compromise with eSignLive™. You’ll get exactly what you need at a price that suits your budget.
Built on a single SaaS platform that can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, eSignLive provides highly tailored e-signing experiences and strong legal protection and regulatory compliance.
With nearly 1 billion documents processed every year, eSignLive is the most widely used e-signature solution around the world. Thousands of organizations, big and small, including the leading banks, insurers, credit providers, pharmaceutical and government agencies trust eSignLive as their platform to make business digital.
eSignLive is a wholly owned subsidiary of VASCO, which allows more than 10,000 customers in 100 countries to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, and protect assets across financial, enterprise, e-commerce, government and healthcare markets.
Optimus BT, headquartered in Atlanta, is primarily focused on providing an enterprise contract management product targeted at mid-market and large organizations for SharePoint Online, Office 365, and SharePoint on-premise platform. We primarily target industries with a specific focus on the life sciences (medical devices, biotechnology, pharma), in addition to healthcare, construction, manufacturing, professional services, oil and gas, non-profits, and government, among others. We work with organizations all over the world including but not limited to the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, and Asia, among others.
Our marquee product, eContracts, is an enterprise contract management software, is available for SharePoint Online and Office 365, and SharePoint on-premise (SP 2013 and SP 2010). eContracts addresses all aspects of the contract lifecycle management process, and provides the following benefits to an organization:
- Easier monitoring of contract performance.
- Ability to keep up with key milestones and obligations.
- Improved contract approval cycle times.
- Set up and manage renewals, cancellations, and expirations.
- Onboard customers or vendors faster.
- Track revenue, spend and analyze financial information.
- Integrate CRM and ERP systems for more comprehensive reporting and analytics.
What platforms does this service support?
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
You can get up and running with eSignLive in the ways:
1) Standalone web-based service: This option largely satisfies the most common signing workflows and e-contracting use cases– for example, getting your contracts and agreements electronically signed. Simply upload your document, select your signers and begin e-signing in minutes.
2) Integration: Our solution gives you the ability to add e-signing capabilities into your own applications – whether that’s through your website, your mobile app, or even your home-grown or legacy system. We have an open, industry standard REST API, as well as fully supported SDKs for Java, .NET, APEX and mobile – to help you embed e-signing capabilities in ANY one of your applications.
3) Pre-built connectors for 3rd party applications: Send and sign your documents without ever leaving 3rd party applications like Salesforce, SharePoint, Box, or Dynamics CRM. With these connectors, we’ve done all the integration work for you – no coding or IT resources are needed to get started with e-signatures inside these business applications that you know and use every day.
4) We also offer mobile apps so you can get up and running with e-signatures on your mobile device.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
eSignLive enables enables organizations to integrate e-signing capabilities into
their web applications, mobile apps and core systems. There’s no software to
install. Our simple but comprehensive programming tools require only minimal IT
support so organizations can be up and running in just a few hours.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
eSignLive provides the most flexible and scalable solution to support your signing needs. eSignLive was designed to be easy to use for all stakeholders: signers, senders and developers. There are a number of ways in which your organization can consume e-signatures and this largely depends on your use case – and whether you need e-signatures embedded inside of an application or not.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Multiple signers, multiple signatures per signer, multi-party routing, document and signing order, sequential and parallel workflow – we have your basics covered.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
eSignLive has been recognized in the industry for its white-glove treatment when it comes to post-sales customer service with its customer success reps, technical support and professional services teams.
We also offer an extensive amount of resources for those interesting in e-signatures. Please visit our website to find datasheets, video tutorials, case studies and white papers about eSignLive.
For developers interested in integrating e-signatures, visit our Developer Community for code samples and documentation.
Does this service offer an API?
Our solution gives you the ability to add e-signing capabilities into your own applications – whether that’s through your website, your mobile app, or even your home-grown or legacy system. We have an open, industry standard REST API, as well as fully supported SDKs for Java, .NET, APEX and mobile – to help you embed e-signing capabilities in ANY one of your applications.
What is this service generally used for?
eSignLive offers a REST-based API to automatically prepare and present documents to each signer. eSignLive receives information about the signing
process (e.g., names of signers and customer data entered via a web portal) through a web services call that uses REST with a JSON payload.
eSignLive then automatically prepares the transaction in the background,
managing details such as the number and order of signers, the authentication
process and the documents. The person sending out a document for signature
does not have to prepare anything. They simply click a button from within their
application and send it. eSignLive takes care of the rest.
eSignLive also offers a unique way to integrate the signing process into a web
portal application. Through APIs, eSignLive can present the signing ceremony
embedded into the web app as an iframe, for a seamless signer experience.
Our service is targeted to users who need to get documents e-signed in a legal and compliant way.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who uses eSignLive
- Web App
Korean, English, Danish, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, French
Who uses eContracts