Why ERPLY? Well, we have faster, easy implementation compared to the rest of the market. Installing a new POS system usually means a difficult learning process, installation costs and hours on the phone with customer support. That is no longer the case! ERPLY is a hosted software. This means that all of the software is supported and maintained by our certified engineers. There is virtually no set-up on your end and we provide full training for you and your staff!
ERPLY is web-based POS for the serious retailer, serious about growth, innovation, and centralized control. We provide tools with the multi-store retailer in mind such as regional price lists, store specific quick buttons, multi-tax rate support, comparison reports and much more.
Cloud POS with offline mode
One of EPRLY's key differentiators is 100% true offline functionality at POS. ERPLY uses best in breed technology to allow retailers to enjoy the many benefits of the cloud, without the downfall of internet dependency. Register run completely independently, with synchronization against back-end as often as every minute.
Open API for easy integrations
ERPLY provides to the public its own set of APIs (via erply.com/api/). This powerful tool allows users to integrate with virtually any other program necessary. From e-commerce to accounting, to payroll services, all integrations are possible. Aiming to achieve what all business owners seek centralized management of all operations.
ERPLY provides a wide array of reports but it does not stop there. Now apply comparison filters for clear analysis between time periods, locations, employees and more. All of which easily printed, emailed, or exported to excel. A powerful tool for the multi-store retailer.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Save money and keep your current hardware! ERPLY is compatible with most hardware, allowing you to reduce unnecessary costs of replacing your current system. It works with traditional touch screen terminals, desktops/laptops and even tablets like the iPad!
Multi-Channel Retail Approach
ERPLY allows you to take an open approach to all-channel retail software. Utilize ERPLY CRM to drive business, regardless of where the transaction takes place, on the web, mobile, or in-store. Bring a seamlessness that can truly benefit both your business and your customers.
Retail Chain Management
Erply Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Point of Sale (POS), Inventory, CRM and other solutions are perfect for running a large retail chain like clothing and apparel, footwear, jewelry, pet shops, or a network of service shops like beauty parlors, a fast food chain, or a service targeting millions of homes like a broadband and satellite TV provider.
Chain Management. Looking to open another location? Simply add a new location and registers with just a few clicks. As you grow, ERPLY grows with you. In fact, we want you to expand. We love to accommodate chains and franchises. There are no limits to how much your business grows, as ERPLY can be specifically tailored for the 1-store mom-and-pop to the Fortune500 companies.
Built in sales promotions module allows users to create custom sales campaigns based on predefined rules. A plethora of options from BOGO to % discounts, easy to create and implement. Define a time period, location, or customer group as parameters. Equipped with different promotional types from automatic application, to printing coupon for redemption on next purchase to encourage repeat buying.
Manage your staff in the same system that you manage your sales. Employee commissions can be set up as % or dollar amount with multiple layers to award for achieving goals. View your top performers and pay out commissions via one report. Employee time clock and scheduling full equipped with clear reports to match.
One POS for your computer, smartphone and iPad tablet
ERPLY POS lets you run your business efficiently and in style. Cloud-based, mobile and easy to configure, ERPLY simplifies running multiple registers. Fully integrated Points of Sale for iPad tablets, Windows PC-s, Android smartphones, and dedicated POS hardware. Ring up sales, track customers, and manage inventory and employees from any LAN or wireless network.
Flex Rental Solutions provides customizable rental and live event management software. No other provider can offer you our flexibility. Only a web browser with Flash plugin is needed. Flex is web-based and works with all common operating systems and browsers.
Warehouse & Inventory Management:
- Built with real-world warehouse and inventory needs in mind, a dedicated interface is provided for warehouse processes and supports real-time scanning with voice prompts.
- Flex offers powerful tools for modeling inventory the way you use it, supporting virtual items, racks, kits and road cases.
- The equipment dashboard shows where gear is at the present time, and availability calculations are integrated with backorders and sub-rentals.
Pull Sheets & Scanning:
- Multiple users can work from the same pull sheet.
- Flex works with fixed equipment racks along with racks that change from job to job.
- Free pick container logic makes it easy to prep cable packages and work boxes.
- The Flex free scan in feature simplifies returns by enabling gear from multiple jobs to be scanned in simultaneously.
- Flex offers search functionality and scheduling of crew members for the overall crew call, crew email communications, and the ability to easily view each crew member’s full schedule. Statuses, workflows, and jobs are all configurable to support your own processes and terminology.
- QuickBooks™ Integration is provided to leverage your resources.
- Flex drag and drop technology enables efficient quote building.
- Flex makes it easy for every user to have unique access through unlimited, customizable user access.
- Flex integrates with Google Calendar and Facebook events.
- Monthly subscription pricing for one warehouse and unlimited users starts at a low monthly subscription, with a one-time setup fee of $800.
- Flex does not lock customers into long-term commitments.
- Sign up today for a 60 day free trial.
Does this service offer multi-user capability? (e.g. teams)
What platforms does this service support? (e.g. native mobile apps)
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Flex can work in any browser on Mac or PC, though Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer are recommended. Flex Mobile is built as native iOS for iPad and iPhone.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, we have a depth of customer support from hundreds of how-to videos, detailed User Manuals, weekly complimentary Tutorials, Flex in-person and web-based training, and customer support available via phone and email.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Does this service offer an API?
Pro AV, party organizers, event managers, rentals, staging, corporate events, concert / touring, pyro, theater production
Does this service offer multi-user capability? (e.g. teams)
The in-development Flex5 product will offer REST APIs for customers to build their own integrations.
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, Flex pricing is per warehouse location with unlimited users.
Flex provides the backbone for our customer's operations, providing an ERP system with features ranging from contact management, quoting, invoicing, inventory management, warehouse management, scan records, reporting, crew management, and more.